A Great Time for High Heels

AZShoeNut

Howdy, I just have to say that this is a great time for high heels. In Arizona five years ago to see a gal walking down the street or in the mall wearing a really great pair of shoes anywhere other than down town Phoenix was a rarity. Now, I start off every morning by reading for twenty minutes or so at Starbucks in down town Tempe. Everyday I see not just one gal wearing great shoes but typically several. When we go to Tempe Marketplace (a happening outdoor mall) on the weekend almost all the ladies are wearing great shoes. This really is a great period for high heels and I am loving it! I was really soaking it in yesterday morning and I had to share my gratitude. See ya, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I have to agree with you on this point. My visit to the hospital this time afforded me a great many women wearing heels over the last time there. Girl watching is getting more interesting right now. My favorite past-time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Howdy, Yes, yes, girl watching right now is fantastic. Isn't there a song out of the 50's or 60s called girl watcher? Sorry, Bubba, no cell phone camera. :-) See ya, Larry

Isn't there a song out of the 50's or 60s called girl watcher?

Andy Williams comes to my mind ("the boys watch the girls, while the girls watch the boys that watch the girls go by")

Official title: Music to Watch Girls By. The lyrics can be found here:

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/coldfeetmoresongs/musictowatchgirlsby.htm

I have been "Girl Watching" longer than most of you here and I'm here to tell you that it is THE most satisfying hobby one can have. When I first met Mickey and we were dating, girl watching when I was with her seemed to bother her a bit and one day she mentioned it to me while we were out together. I figured that I would nip this in the bud fast so that I would have no further problems in the future together. My reply to her was this--- I will girl watch until the day comes when my arms are folded and I'm in the box, but there is one thing that you should always remember---I picked you as my girl and you are the only one. I have had no problems since and she is free to guy watch in the same way. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I have been "Girl Watching" longer than most of you here and I'm here to tell you that it is THE most satisfying hobby one can have.

When I first met Mickey and we were dating, girl watching when I was with her seemed to bother her a bit and one day she mentioned it to me while we were out together. I figured that I would nip this in the bud fast so that I would have no further problems in the future together.

My reply to her was this---

I will girl watch until the day comes when my arms are folded and I'm in the box, but there is one thing that you should always remember---I picked you as my girl and you are the only one. I have had no problems since and she is free to guy watch in the same way.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Exactly what I tell my missus but she won't have it!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Mrs. GWL says I can window shop but I can't fondle the merchandise or I'll have my head handed to me. I happen to like my head on the way it is, so I agreed. GWL

Howdy, Shoot, my wife will point out a gall wearing a great pair of heels. Every now and then I get a dirty look but for the most part I can get my appetite wherever I want so long as I always eat at home. See ya, Larry

I guess that I have been lucky on this matter. Mickey pokes me if I haven't noticed a girl in pretty heels and says, "What do you think"?, or Did you see that girls shoes?" Now you know one of the many reasons that I wouldn't trade Mickey for a million dollars. Cheers--- Dawn HH

GWL:-) That's a good one. TEE! HEE! I know what you mean as I start at the bottom, then go to the top, and then go back to the bottom again. Then I shoot for distance until she is out of sight. Yummy!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH