Black 7" heels

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect though that the pose is not so much to emphasise her boobs as to conceal the fact that she can't stand straight in the heels!

She would also look better in a good bra!

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

What a fantastic set of pics in this thread. And by all means, Laurieheels, do post us all some pics of yourself in some of your heels so that we may continue to look up at our High Heeled Goddess on her high heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Some nice pictures from ArchEnemy - if you go to their HP you can also down load some small clips (not too good quality, though)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Enjoy! :D

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

To the above: Especially the mini golf playing girl named Randi is walking around in the black pumps for an hour I think (I had the whole video once!), but even the clips are nice! BTW the new up load page is working very good!

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

JeffB:-) No wonder that you are getting vertigo. Those heels are considerably higher than you or I wear. My knees would hit the ground pretty quick if I tried to stand in them. JayZee:-) Fantastic pics. Out of this world. Trolldeg:-) JayZee should be a member of the Forum. I have posted to him several times before. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I had a 1 months membership to ArchEnemy some time ago, but not anymore - but without a membership you are still able to download small (not to good quality) clips of these videos! And yes, I am a member of this Forum since some months! Enjoy :D

I had a 1 months membership to ArchEnemy some time ago, but not anymore - but without a membership you are still able to download small (not to good quality) clips of these videos!

Enjoy :D

well, I wondered because I can't find that last pic you posted, on the arch enemys site. So I thought that it was a pic from the members section.

JeffB:-)

No wonder that you are getting vertigo. Those heels are considerably higher than you or I wear. My knees would hit the ground pretty quick if I tried to stand in them.

Dawn HH

Same here. I don't think I'll ever go any higher than five inches which is good enough for me. :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!