Why are you wearing womens shoe's?

Simcity3

Why are you wearing womens shoe's?... Hmm... Am i the only one here that is getting insanely tired of that question?... Im not wearing women's shoe's im wearing my shoes for wich you migth call a womens shoe where the actual only thing that defines it as a womans shoe is the litlle tiny peach in peoples heads that they really dont use for many other things that criticise other people so why even bother. I do agree some clothing migth look better / fit better on a woman rather than man and the same like versus but if its what people want to wear they should, so why leave a negative comment istead of a good one it does not hurt that much. But i guess that we all just have to live with it because the worlds minds are properly not gona change anytime soon.

All of us have our minds of which we see will look "appropriate" or not. For example, if a random guy sees us in heels, he will wonder if we are gay or wierd but in reality, it is just what we like to wear. We do not care about other people's opinions or behavior.

I can't control what people think. I can only control how I feel. And I always feel great in heels.

:winkiss:

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I can't control what people think...

I am not so sure about that. Until recently, I would have agreed with you totally, but recent experiences have taught me that we have more influence over people's ideas than we might think.

I have been doing a lot of public heeling recently which has led to a lot of interactions with a wide range of people. For example, I go to a local coffee shop a lot when I am heeling. At first, I got a lot of strange looks from the staff. You might say that they were even cold toward me. After they saw that I am (mostly) harmless, they became more comfortable with me as a person who happened to be wearing heels than some guy who came in wearing heels. I became a person to them in essence, not solely defined by my footwear.

To that end, I think every time we go out in heels we are ambassadors in a way. Putting a positive foot forward, literally and figuratively, will do a lot to end the myths surrounding men who like alternatives in fashion. Being rude, crude, or ambivalent will have the opposite effect.

I get asked on occasion why I like women's shoes. I know the tired old assumptions - you are gay, you have a foot fetish, you want to be a woman, you are living a fantasy for your 3rd grade teacher - who knows. In some cases these may be true, but for most of us it is that we simply like to wear heels. We may have additional reasons, but the baseline fact is we like to.

Having a good honest answer in tow is important and will lead to more positive interactions than you could ever dream of. I really believe the path to acceptance is one person at a time and I do think we have more control over it than we imagine.

Style is built from the ground up!

I am not so sure about that...

snipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnip

...I became a person to them in essence, not solely defined by my footwear.

snipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnipsnip

I know the tired old assumptions - you are gay, you have a foot fetish, you want to be a woman, you are living a fantasy for your 3rd grade teacher - who knows.

<i get it...SOLE...FOOTWEAR...hehhehhehheh>

so, i'm gay, want to be a woman, have a foot fetish, and have a fantasy ABOUT MRS HENRIETTA?!?!? ohmydearjesusgodhelpmeshe'shideousoldanddeadthankgodmywifedoesn'tknow

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I think I've got more answers to that question than I can count.

Calibrate your answer for who are you are talking to and then reframe to something else.

If a girl is already fun loving and flirty, I might say something like, "because they are softer, wanna feel em?"

If I detect it's serious, "Why...pause...not?It's who I am. Why should women have all the fun?"

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

well there is one coversasion that i think will always be stored in my memory. lady: These shoes does not fit u. me: sure they do they are my size lady: that cind of shoes are not made for men me: no but men also has feet where they fit on lady: im sure if your partner knew she would leave you me: well these shoes was a present from her. and her leaving comment was: people these days. i really loved that haha she tried but she failed.

How about this for a response if a lady asks you why you're wearing heels? "You know how you feel when you wear heels? Well, that's how I feel too. It's a great feeling isn't it?!!"

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I am not so sure about that. Until recently, I would have agreed with you totally, but recent experiences have taught me that we have more influence over people's ideas than we might think.

I have been doing a lot of public heeling recently which has led to a lot of interactions with a wide range of people. For example, I go to a local coffee shop a lot when I am heeling. At first, I got a lot of strange looks from the staff. You might say that they were even cold toward me. After they saw that I am (mostly) harmless, they became more comfortable with me as a person who happened to be wearing heels than some guy who came in wearing heels. I became a person to them in essence, not solely defined by my footwear.

To that end, I think every time we go out in heels we are ambassadors in a way. Putting a positive foot forward, literally and figuratively, will do a lot to end the myths surrounding men who like alternatives in fashion. Being rude, crude, or ambivalent will have the opposite effect.

I get asked on occasion why I like women's shoes. I know the tired old assumptions - you are gay, you have a foot fetish, you want to be a woman, you are living a fantasy for your 3rd grade teacher - who knows. In some cases these may be true, but for most of us it is that we simply like to wear heels. We may have additional reasons, but the baseline fact is we like to.

Having a good honest answer in tow is important and will lead to more positive interactions than you could ever dream of. I really believe the path to acceptance is one person at a time and I do think we have more control over it than we imagine.

I totally agree with you - ppl minds can be changed IF they're not close minded. I'm open, honest and have answers for folks who are open minded. I encourage dialog:wavey: .....The rigid, close minded folks I simply ignore.:winkiss:

GTMHP

Because I can and I want to and I don't need to justify it to anyone and it really does no harm or for us in the UK you could always say "I used to smoke to control my stess but since they banned it in public places I'm trying some alternative methods to deal with my stess levels and your not helping:grin:

Because I can and I want to and I don't need to justify it to anyone and it really does no harm or for us in the UK you could always say "I used to smoke to control my stess but since they banned it in public places I'm trying some alternative methods to deal with my stess levels and your not helping:grin:

ROTFL - I LIKE THAT ANSWER:thumbsup:

GTMHP

i do it because i hate mindless societial rules and protocol. i conform for the most part in the rest of my life,but if i didnt have an outlet my asshole would turn inside out and i would end up looking like DICK cheney. we used to have DICK nixon,but since he passed on,the next best creep had to take his place