socks

hhdude159

I often wear fairly thick wool socks to break in a new pair shoes. Of course I don't go out of the house like that. Maybe that look would suit guys who wear heels. More sort of butch. :winkiss:

I go barefoot in court shoes, but wear socks under boots. They're nothing special, just ordinary plain black cotton socks that I wear every day. It's more comfortable than bare feet. There's not really any point in me posting a photo of them, they're just black socks!

yep wear stockings with heels, have a plane color pair below knee length, then have a shiny pair same length, then have a white shine pair full length of leg, and a black pair like that, that is still sealed sorry no pics, we dont keep pics like that, need to take some pics and post them, however it wont be tonight!! the stockings make it easy to get the heels on and feel good, and more comfortable IMO!!

HH Dude159:-) I wear only panties and pantyhose under my boots when streetheeling. Better fit and more comfort than wearing socks, I think. Anyways heels and boots were originally designed to be worn with hose or pantyhose anyways. No pics available at this time. Sorry. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

wow theres alot of enthusiasm

where do you buy stockings?

Any place that sells woman's stockings......:winkiss::silly::clap::lmao::unsure:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes - to help keep blisters at bay. Let's face it - any non-sneaker can give you blisters, and shoes which place uneven stress on certain areas of the foot are more likely to give you blisters.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.