Heels

I have to paste in this quote from the Sun:

And Sarah Jessica Parker, the actress who plays Sex And The City’s Carrie, says: “You have to learn how to wear Manolo Blahnik shoes — it doesn’t happen overnight.

“But now I can race out and hail a cab. I can run up Sixth Avenue at full speed.”

Perhaps Laurie should offer to write a series of pieces on 'training for heels' for the Sun. I think they would love it!!! (and pay seriously well too.... :lol:)

/I

/I

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be more than happy to write that article. Of course, it would be cheeky, fun, and certainly empowering. And yes, it would have women running up the street in heels, hailing cabs, shopping for their milk and bread, and anything else they could do, while wearing heels. Do they have a link that could help freelancers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very feminime. To busy with the red ankle ribbon...don't usually like toes that pointed, either. But, nice looking shoes....otherwise... :(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Susan, Being new here I have only just discovered your lovely shoe colection. So many gorgeous pairs I would be hard pushed to pick a favourite. One Pair I particularly liked though were the River Island black courts. Very sexy with those little laces revealing a bit extra toe cleavage. I really enjoyed looking at them, especially being worn with such shapely legs! Love, Paul.

Hi Susan,

Being new here I have only just discovered your lovely shoe colection. So many gorgeous pairs I would be hard pushed to pick a favourite.

One Pair I particularly liked though were the River Island black courts. Very sexy with those little laces revealing a bit extra toe cleavage.

I really enjoyed looking at them, especially being worn with such shapely legs!

Love, Paul.

Thank you very much for your kind words...

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Wow Susan! Two lovely pairs of shoes but those slingbacks are so sexy. You would certainly turn my head if I saw you in them. :D I love the way you have posed in them. One of the things I love about slingbacks is the way the foot has that freedom to move away from the sole of the shoe and that sexy slapping sound they make! Love, Paul.