Hi from the Netherlands

Hello there, First of all... What a great place! Why didn't I find this place earlier? Oh well, that doesn't matter anymore. I've found it now. :winkiss: Anyway, small intro... Sabine is my name, living in the Netherlands near Rotterdam. I've always been interested in heels. When I was 4 or 5 year old, I tried to walk in my mothers heels. Trying... as the heels were way to large for me at that time. At the age of 7 I've got my first pair of heels for my birthday. Now, then things really started and it never ended. Nowadays I almost always wear heels varying between 2 - 5 inch of height. I have a blog about shoes / high heels which is updated irregular. Link can be found -if I understand it correctly- in another part of this forum. Grtz, Sabine

Hallo Sabine, Cool blog you've got. Had a look at it and am really impressed. Welcome to the big High Heel family. As you, I was always intrigued with High heels, but never had a pair for my birthday:mecry:... Understandebly, I was and still are a boy.... Now I have the chance to wear them, but I am not yet fully out and about. Just bought a pair of HH wedges, which I probably will use in public. Again, Welcom FL

FoxyLady

Welcome to hhplace dutchgirl :wavey:It is always a pleasure to welcome another girl to this forum. Glad you joined us. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you both! :winkiss: Great you like my blog foxylady. It's some kind of a tradition in my family for girls to get a pair of heels for their birthday. My mother did, my grandmother also and a niece who has her seventh birthday this summer will get a pair. She knows already she is going to get it and is very very eager about it. :silly:

Hey, good to see a dutch girl here. If i remember correctly, there isn't many here. Hope you enjoy the site. Nice blog by the way. Een andere Hollander :winkiss:

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Hey ChantalTV! Great you like my blog also. :winkiss:

Do you mean there are not many Dutch people around here or Dutch girls? Looks like most of the members I see here are male.

Yeah, most are male, at least, thats what i have seen comming by on this site the time i have been on here.

Not many girls from Holland.

However, there's plenty from other country's, and realy, the internet makes the world a small place :silly:

Have fun!

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

@iloveboots and @Dawn HH Thank you both! :winkiss: @danielp6406 Yeah, I know... I've tried to find out how it started, but nobody seems to know anymore. I hope it stays a tradition in the family. :silly: Ow, and yes... I've found that section, thanks!