blonde in Manolo pumps

The pic of the girl on the bed is an old picture that has been around for at least 10 years....and, used by several former members as representing pictures of themselves.....LOL ;-):penitent::w00t2::lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...

its funny that you guys don't believe that these pictures are me. care to make a wager? and by the way these pics of me are not 10 yrs old and have NOT been all over this site! if they were ten years old, I would have been 12! xoxo: kat

its funny that you guys don't believe that these pictures are me. care to make a wager? and by the way these pics of me are not 10 yrs old and have NOT been all over this site! if they were ten years old, I would have been 12!

xoxo: kat

only 1 person said its not you, and if they were 10 years old, you could actually be 32 right now... ;-)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

this is really a great big "who cares anyway!" Besides, this is the internet and anyone can be anything they want to be.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hello you sexy heel fanatics:

this is my first post and i am loving this site already. here's a pic of my new leather Manolo pumps. I can't wait to ruin them....

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww53/yummypinkkat/manoloblacknew.jpg

Posted Image

xoxo:Kat

Wife wasn't impressed lol. I prefer strappy heels my self.

real men wear heels