Ooh! New Shoes!

Francis

Hi Francis! Those shoes are beautiful, they are so sexy it hurts! I would love to own some shoes like that! I have a pair of ankle strap sandals with 5 inch metal heels and they are divine. Where did you get them from, I would like to purchase some for myself? Maybe we could have a little contest: who can walk in them for the longest! :lol: Best Wishes Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Think the new shoes are fab, would love to see you walk in public in them. The outfit looks great, any chance of a full lenghth version. Am sooooo jealous, would love shoes and beable to walk in that height, also to have confidence to be seen in those Highguy

I would never be able to wear something like that in public... at least not in the forseeable future! I would like to be able to do something like that - have that sort of confidence. Still, you've gotta have something to aim for... I can't say I'd go out in those shoes though, lovely though they are... patent isn't my thing (at the moment... I'm having an "off" phase with patent at the moment). SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Those boots look really cool, they go great with the red trousers! Personally I like my trousers a bit longer than that, but they're great! Quite a bold look indeed... Do we get to see the rest of the outfit?! :lol: SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

great looking shoes :wink: . although the height is only a little more than you thought, the difference is incredible. bought a pair advertised as 6" and came as 6 3/4"+. i have just about mastered them quicker than i thought. but then i had been working on 7". maybe before too long i will be able to walk in 7" heels :( . one thing you would not have to worry about, when walking outside, the covering of the heels won't wear off from sinking in the ground. anyway, great looking shoes :D:D

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

• 1 month later...

Julietta........! :wink: It's great to see you back!

I really hope things are on the up for you and lifes a little more settled. I know everybody has missed your imput,thats for sure.

jim

BTW... very nice combo Francis.Love the hose with the embossed roses.(At least I think they're roses..)

I want those shoes. Somehow I don't think I'll be getting them for my birthday in April from my wife :D Still dreaming is still free or at least cheap :wink: Shyguy

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 2 months later...

as you noticed , they certainly attract some attention :wink:

Hi Francis,

are you meanwhile able to wear them in the street? Naturally with your nice red leather jeans!

micha (*still a little bit disappointed about his poor performance on 6 inch stilettos in public*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

not yet, Micha, I'm still in the bent knee stage, but I haven't been practising as much of late. Shame on me! :o as for my red leather trousers, it takes me 5 minutes to get into them and then 10 minutes to do them up!! :) Boy, are they tight round the old guts!! That'll remind me to go on that diet again! :wink: Once those are on, you can forget bending down. For the amount of movement I get while wearing those trousers I may as well be wearing a corest! :D They are quite heavy and thick leather and they're lined as well, so they are fairly stiff, especially when my legs get in them. They grip my upper thighs with a vengeance. one day, I will sufficiently proficient in my 6" shoes to walk down the street and make a lot of women jealous! :D