Ooh! New Shoes!

Francis

I've seen those pumps in Pierre Silbers and many other pages including eBay pages. I'd like to buy one pair to my wife. What's is your size and which size did you order? And was that size correct/comfort ?

since I can wear 5.5" without too many problems, I think the 6" should be within my capabilities :lol: so shouldn't be long before I wear them outside with some confidence :o My foot size is between 7 and 8 UK, so they should be fine with some tights or stockings :) Julietta, I don't think I'll be able to compete with Missy. She has many years of experience in very high heels, but I'm sure that I'd be as conversant with 6" heels as she is, given time :(

Hi Francis, Wow, only 6 inches :lol: ?! They look like at least 7'' but very nice. I have decided to buy in future only shoes l can walk on. Thus they are absolutely too high for me. My limit for an elegant walking is reached on platformless 5 inches. Do you want to wear them only at home or even outdoors? Greetings micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I've got a pair. Mine are size US 11 and the heels are a full 7 inches. They also run pretty large. Some shoes I need in 12, but these would probably be fine in size 10.

I have a video of me walking in them. I wonder where I uploaded it?

Ah! Here it is. Just click on the "watch the movie" link.

P.S. They look pink in a lot of the video, but they're really red like the ones you ordered. You won't believe how loud those heels are :lol:

I just bought the same pair in black a couple weeks ago from pierresilber.com. In a size 12, the heel is 7". They are actually a little bigger than I expected. Plenty of toe room - almost too much! - even for wide feet like mine. I can barely walk in them, even on carpeting, but they are a lot of fun. :lol:

"No matter what they say"

It seems everyone has a pair! I'll start to feel left out soon! I wanna pair!

*starts whinging and whining*

*stops*

:lol:

SH

It's OK, SH - I don't either. *Joins in whinging and whining*

*stops too*

:(

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Now, to me the heel is disproportionally high with respect to the overall shoe shape, not to mention hard to wear for any period of time. The slope of the shoe is too great. That's one reason I like platforms - the heel is over 6 in. high, but with a 1.5 or 2 in. platform, the shoe is still comfortable to wear for an extended period. And, the overall dimensions/look of the shoe is graceful/sexy, I think. I know a lot of you don't like platforms, but they generally aren't heavy. They do get out of proportion for general use with the real high 3.5 or 4 inch platforms. I like a good looking design, whether it is cars, buildings, shoes, or girls.

Hey Francis,

nice heels indeed! Well it seem that you are also in more fetish style looking heels this days!? Anyway, last week I've just puchased some new heels for myself to. It was time for patent look again, some 7inchers in black and a red oxford 7incher with 3inch plat...

Well, I'll post some pictures soon!

best wishes

Joak :lol:

http://www.joak.org/

Well, they arrived !! :D

They fit !! :D

I tried to stand in them and couldn't get my knees straight ! :(

Walked a few steps and thought "Something wrong here!" :D

Took a tape measure to the heels and ...

6 5/8" :lol:

17cm to our metricated friends :D

No flipping wonder I couldn't straighten my legs !!

I guess the guy should have advertised them as 7" heels, he'd have got more bidders!

But, WOW!, they are gorgeous !! I'm in love !!! :rofl:

Sorry FF, but I don't think they'll used for the "Marks out of 10" parade :o I don't think I'll be able to confidently wear them outside for a long time, never mind be used to them for Comic Relief which is on the 14th March. Let's hope the bid for the other 6" red heels is successful :D Also they might be a little lower so I can wear them straight away :D

In the meantime, I think I might try wearing these new shoes, bed them in and learn to walk in them properly before attempting anything outrageous, such as going shopping :rofl: otherwise I'll be looking embarrassed :)

I know, some of you think that it's difficult to embarrass Francis, but it is possible.

Maybe I need a pair of crutches with these heels, might help with the ballets as well :D

I'll post some photos very shortly :D as I know some of you will be drooling to see these shoes in the flesh (so to speak) :lol:

Francis, how about giving us a mini Laurie style red shoe training diary then, no warts crutches and all? :lol:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

don't you think I might get done for copyright ?

Red Shoe Diaries

but why not, if I wear them for a few hours each day, who knows, I may get proficient :lol:

apart from that, I can't let my fans down now, can I?

Well, here it is. The first pictures coming to you, recorded at my convenience :(

Posted Image The shoes themselves

for a bigger picture

http://www.peter-whitehead.com/pics/rs/rs04.jpg

The new shoes with spiderweb tights with and without red leather trousers

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

leopard print tights

Posted ImagePosted Image

fashioned tights

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

and finally, the heel height compared to my 6.5" platforms

Posted Image

I still can't get used to the fact that I want these shoes on my feet 24/7, but can't do to various constraints, ie. can't walk in them properly, so driving is out of the question, climbing into the loft and lifting heavy objects.

However, putting small holes in the quilt and mattress are easily achievable :lol: just hope Jackie doesn't see it :)

ps. missed out on the other shoes :lol:

never mind, there's always next time :o

Love the look with the red leather trousers Francis :lol: and would just like to say they are brilliant pics. Can't wait for the next episode of:

Red Shoe Diaries

PS Need help here have only managed to either make RSD red or large but not both, how do I make both? Have tried various combinations but can only seem to get either or

Let calm be widespread

Francis, great shoes! I'd love to try them myself, I've always wanted to try heels like that, but I doubt I could wear them all the time. They're very good at drawing attention... too good for my liking! Still, cool pics tho! Julietta, you need to nest the tags, like this (spaces put in to make them shoe up): [ color=red ] [ size=18 ] Red Shoe Diaries [ /size ] [ /color ] Hopefully that'll work... SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

make sure you only take the spaces out from inside the [ ] statements and leave a space between them before making another [ ] statement or it won't work, but SH has it correct :lol: ps. please try not to turn this thread into a BBcode tryout area. Might be an idea to make a thread just for this experimentation.

Thanks guys.

Francis can't wait for your next episode with the:

Red Shoe Diaries

Let calm be widespread

Well, here it is. The first pictures coming to you, recorded at my convenience :)

The new shoes with spiderweb tights with and without red leather trousers

Posted Image

I still can't get used to the fact that I want these shoes on my feet 24/7, but can't do to various constraints, ie. can't walk in them properly, so driving is out of the question, climbing into the loft and lifting heavy objects.

Hi Francis,

your pictures are far beyond my expectations. Gorgeous and really sexy! :o

I like the above picture the most: With your black nylons and the red leather trousers! Do you have also a picture where I can see the trousers in full length? You must know that I'm a proud owner of tight red varnish jeans, which I often wear together with my heels.

It's really a pity that the stiletto heels of your pumps are too high for a public performance (I told you my doubts :()

Spotting a guy in this outfit in the street, I had to care not fall into a blackout. Hoping to have a phial of smelling salts with me :rofl:

micha

PS

Yesterday evening another guy needed obviously smelling salts too! I was just fighting with a refractory cigarette slot-machine. Suddenly a car stopped nearby. A young turkish guy got out. When he saw me on my stilettos, he shouted to me: "Do you come frrrom a carnival party?" :lol: A little bit irritated I shouted back "Noooo, that's my alldays outfit!". "Rrreally? Crrasss!"

This was the first time after thousands of encounters that somebody accosted me because of my heels. Grinning the whole way to home...

The best fashion is your own fashion!