High-Heeled Oxfords

kikepa

I've always loved this style, ever since I tried on a pair belonging to a neighborhood girl who used to babysit me.

What do you think about this style?

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

i have a similar pair, and wear them when possible at work. they are a little snug, but i love 'em!

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I love high heeled oxfords and have a couple of pair myself. I kick myself all the time because a few years ago, I sold two really cool pair on eBay that I do miss all the time... I also love the babysitter memory...even as children we were scouting shoes for the future!

Style is built from the ground up!

What do you think about this style?

I like them too.

I have a fond memory of two girls who wore shoes like this to secondary school. One wore a black pair & her friend wore a matching brown pair.

I was sooooo jealous of them. :thumbsup:

I will have to get myself a pair this year, I think.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I too love the style. I bought a pair from a local department store last year, I think the company that made them was Bongo or some such thing. They were pretty cheap, on sale, but are very comfortable to wear for long periods of time and fit so well that I can wear them while cleaning the house and other activities. Amazing considering the 4" heel.