Primafilia Italia

Thighmax

I was wondering if any of you know but on ebay there was a store called Primafilia Italia which sold Gianmarco Lorenzi boots up to size 44.5. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find the store and don't know where to look for such boots. If any of you knows, please let me know.

• 2 years later...

I was also surprised to see them no longer on ebay.com a few months back. Thought it quite odd at the time, but did not pursue the matter.

Just discovered that the store is active on ebay.ca (http://stores.ebay.ca/primafila-shop), stores.ebay.de/primafila-shop and stores.ebay.it/primafila-shop

Happy shopping!:smile:

• 5 months later...

I have to say that I think they're hideous. I don't think I'd have a pair if they were given to me. Well perhaps if they were given...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Somebody will buy them for sure, as ugly as they are. Just for the status symbol of the high price tag.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

JMG I saw them in the Bugatti store in the Dubai Mall. They are very pretty with a 14cm or so heel. Absolutely first class quality! What matters is if you like them and if they're worth 1750 to you. My opinion is that GML shoes are absolutely worth the price. Everyone's taste and income is different and to call something hideous or ugly without being asked of style or aesthetics is kind of rude. In the "shoe repair and modification" section , there is a "modification of wedges" thread where Dr. Shoe makes the comment " Yes, very professional looking job". I also saw a photo of Shafted wearing a scarf from the Dollar Tree. This is a perfect example of "to each his own". Some people pay 1000+ dollars for shoes because they are better, not only and maybe not at all for the status. I've learned as I've gotten older that I prefer quality over quantity and day. I'm not picking a fight. Unless asked specifically, its just like "Mom" said. "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Just my opinion, but probably best not to serve it up to moderators and not expect some fallout.... J

Edited by Luckyme

Actually no. It is possible to make the highest quality pair of shoes in the finest possible materials for about £200 tops. I cannot think of anything you can add to the shoe to make it worth more apart from real diamonds perhaps. Charging that sort of money for a pair of shoes is just taking the piss.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Actually no. It is possible to make the highest quality pair of shoes in the finest possible materials for about £200 tops. I cannot think of anything you can add to the shoe to make it worth more apart from real diamonds perhaps. Charging that sort of money for a pair of shoes is just taking the piss.

Here are just few thing to make shoes cost a little more than expected

Rent or Mortgage costs

General Labor costs

Skilled Labor costs

Utility cost

Insurance costs

General waste disposal cost

Hazardous material disposal costs

Maintenance costs

Equipment costs

Material costs

Marketing costs

Federal Taxes

City Taxes

Local Taxes

Taxes for things you never heard of

Travel expenses

Licensing fees

Profit

Getting back to the orginal question. I've bought stuff off Primafila-Italia before. I have tried the auctions but always lose out in the last few minutes when the price skyrockets so have given up with that. The buy it now prices seem very very high to me, so I've attempted the make an offer option. You have limited number of attempts to avoid working your way up from a very low price. My expereince when I've been succesful is the sellers enter a private e-mail negotiation with you ending up somewhere between 33% & 50'% or the buy it now price. Still very expensive, but a HUGE saving. Quality is very very good.

Unfortunately Primafilia has disappeared completely from ebay. They used to sell Gianmarco Lorenzi boots and some of theme even reached the 44 size. If anybody knows where to find them please let me know.

Unfortunately Primafilia has disappeared completely from ebay. They used to sell Gianmarco Lorenzi boots and some of theme even reached the 44 size. If anybody knows where to find them please let me know.

They are now using a slightly altered name: primafila-italia

http://www.ebay.com/...a-italia/m.html

Edited by Tom-NL