Regular Out and Out Places

eclextix

Even in high heels, I still can't reach the top shelves in the supermarket without climbing the shelves. Mickey is contantly telling me to be careful, but I always get the item for her. She is even shorter than I am. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I've been lucky never to have had any blisters in all the time I've worn heels. (pauses to rap on the side of my head) Knock on wood. I've made it a point to be careful about wearing properly fitting shoes and not to overdo things on outings so that sort of thing never happens.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I've been lucky never to have had any blisters in all the time I've worn heels. (pauses to rap on the side of my head) Knock on wood. I've made it a point to be careful about wearing properly fitting shoes and not to overdo things on outings so that sort of thing never happens.

Same here. I've never had blisters or corns from wearing heels. The Key, as JeffB said, is to wear properly fitting shoes and don't overdo it.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I too never have had any problems with my feet after wearing heels for so many years which attestifies to the fact that they are properly fit and comfortable for extended periods of wearing. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I finally walked into a KMart with 4" Carlos Santana stiletto pumps with long jeans. I pushed a shopping cart into the store from the parking lot thinking that would be less conspicuous and the item I was looking for was at the other end of the store so it was a long hike there and back. In the checkout the girl made small talk but as soon as I started to walk away she came around and stared at my shoes then walked over to some other checkout girls. I didn't have the cart then and just walked out. I'm sure someone in the store tipped them off but it's amazing how nobody really cares, just seems to enjoy the oddity of it. Pretty much the same thing at an outdoor shopping plaza.