Heeling Resolutions - 2009

HappyFeat

Why should the wife control your life?

What many of the wifes clearly says: My way or the highway...

Is that correct?

Bubbaheels stated part of the problem. The other part is if it should go to divorce court, there is a god chance that the judicial system will side with the woman as "that behavior" isn't totally accepted in this society in men. At this point in time at least.

Re: Pitt meet, maybe. While not a far as the Chicago event (10 or so hours), Pitt is about five hours away. Depends on timing (and weather).

I have started a thread in the Real Life Meetings section:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/real_life_meetings/12786-greater_pittsburgh_heel_meet_anybody.html#post195203

We can start from there....

See sometimes resolutions have a way of getting started at least!

Style is built from the ground up!

• 3 weeks later...

1. Try to make 50 public appearances in heels 2. At least five appearances in obvious women's jeans 3. Acquire about 2-4 more pairs of heels 4. Attend a heel-meet, even if it's a mini-meet 5. Go on a date in heels (this was a good one)

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Just tell her. When my wife discovered my love for heels, she bough me several pairs of 4 inch strappy heels, suggested matching colors for nail polish, and and insisted that I wear them out and about with her. This year, she says that she will provide me with a couple of mini skirts to wear with the heels.

• 10 months later...

2009 is coming to a close, so I decided to revive this old thread to see how we all did at meeting our 2009 goals. It is also time to start thinking about heeling resolutions for 2010! All in all it has been a great year for me in heels. Here were my resolutions:

I was wondering if anybody else had any New Years resolutions for heeling? Mine are to:

1) Have a public outing at least twice a week

2) An extended public outing in a skirt

3) Go on a date wearing heels

I know, pretty tame for some of you, but those are my heeling goals for 2009.

1) Though I didn't quite make two outings a week, I had over 100 total outings, so I think I met that goal.

2) In 2009, I wore a skirt (or dress) several times and now am comfortable in going most places in a skirt and heels. I am still working on the look, but I think I have come a long way!

3) I did go on several dates wearing heels, not to mention had some success meeting members of the opposite sex while I was in heels. Heels did wonders for my social life, especially last spring and summer.

Also, so related accomplishments: I did wear several different dresses, made over $1000 clearing my shoe collection on eBay, wore color on my toe for the entire year, and had way too much fun.

Though the adventures continue for a couple more weeks in 2009, I am beginning to think about setting goals for 2010!

Style is built from the ground up!

I wore high heels in public in many more places than the previous year. My 2010 resolution is to wear my feminine stiletto high heels more places in public based on the suggestions and inspirations from the great members at this website. Thank you all for your inspirations, ideas, and support!

Hard for me to say if I accomplished any of the resolutions from last New Years Day. I didn't make any but had a lot of fun during the year wearing my heels most everywhere I wanted to. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.