Holidays

Henri

I want to wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS. I hope everyone gets everything they want and need. I will be with Family and that is all I want. MERRY CHRISTMAS Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Happy holidays to yours and yours! Hopefully, Santa got you everything you asked for, namely more shoes! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday. Today for our Christmas Day dinner, for the first time I decided to wear my knee-high cowboy boots to the party, fully exposed. I have worn these boots to other parties, but first time at Christmas. Normally I wear dress shoes, slacks and sweater or dress shirt. But since I am going through a transition phase in my life, I decided to wear my boots to be different. But to my surprise more than half of the ladies were wearing all kinds of boots, knee-high flats, Ugg, fur wedge, ankle boots, and then of course there was my cowboy boots. All the ladies were talking about their boots, and nobody mentioned my cowboy boots. This is what I prefer, not to call too much attention to my boots since I was dressed in all black. Overall it was a good outing in boots. Happy Holidays.