Crotch High Boots and Chap Boots

kouferoo

This is my 1st post so please bear with me. :thumbsup: Has any of you guys out there ever worn chap/crotch high boots in public. I have been thinking about getting a pair for when we go on our vacation this year. We still haven't decided whare we are going but NIAGRA FALLS is on the top of the list right now.

I have spent many hours in both custom crotch high and thigh high boots. All were leather, and were worn under my pants. If you don't mind sweaty legs, enjoy!! You mention you want to wear Pleaser Seduce 4026. Are you up for a 5" heel? They are "plastic" boots and DO NOT breathe like leather does. These boots have a scallop around the lacing that looks great and a zipper for easy on/off. Are you going to get all one color or two tone? If you wear boots tight to the leg any OTK boot will bind behind your knee. Pleaser boots and shoes run a size small ,usually, so order one size larger. My knee high leather ones, both 5" and 6" lace-ups, have great arch support and are very comfortable to walk in. Hope this helps. Have fun. Thrill

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

NIAGRA FALLS is on the top of the list right now.

One word of advice. If you are planning on wearing heels while visiting Niagra Falls, wear a pair of shoes with cork wedge heels. They will act as a life preserver if you happen to fall into the river.

:thumbsup::welcome::lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Keep in mind that crotch high boots, worn by a guy, are in reality actually thigh highs and might stop (in my case, with some pleaser model) about 10 inches under the crotch. Custom made is the way to go.

What's all the fuss about?

I've only worn them out to clubs when in girl mode... although I have a huge collection of thigh boots I tend not to wear them outside the bedroom or a club environment. Having said that I used to wear OTK boots with a 4" block heel to college all the time along with tight leather jeans and a long leather coat.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Kouferoo -

First WELCOME to the forum.

I wear thigh boots all the time. I strongly recommend leather, especially for extended wear. My most comfortable pair of heels are 8899s. I have a pair of Tony - U leather crotch high boots but I do not recommend them for doing much walking. I have only worn them out and about a couple of times and while they look great, they are difficult to walk in. I also have a pair of Ellie’s ANGIE chap boots that I have worn out and about several times. I had to have the heel on these boots lowered by ½” to be able to walk in them (limitation of my ankle to bend that far).

Although very tall boots do make a loud fashion statement, I found that most folks these days are willing to let you make it.

Enjoy your boots

:thumbsup:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thanks for the help everybody. I'm still not decided on which ones to buy but that will come with time. One of the things that I like about the pleaser boots is the D-ring lacers as opposed to the quick lace. The quick lacers seem to come unhooked sometimes on my other boots. I also found thigh highs that don't have a zip just D-rings. I can't find them again, I would like to check them out more. If any one knows whare they are from please send a link.:thumbsup: