These are great for winter !

6inforever

I didn't even know that type of thing existed. I've just found a pair on Amazon.com and placed my order. Thanks!

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Funny, I just put the first pair I got on my new sling-backs...not for outside worries, but to keep the slipping down on the hardwood floor in the club! :thumbsup: They work great and are easy to apply. Hope you let them adhere for 24 hours before you walked in them.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I used to put them on all of Mickey's high heels years ago because she said that they slipped too much. Solved the problem for her. I haven't had to put any on my heels for me yet, but wouldn't hesitate if I thought that I might need them. It's a great little invention for high heeled shoes or boots and they last a long time and are easy to replace if needed. Like it has been said, you should leave them installed at least for 24 hrs before you walk on them to give the adhesive a chance to set. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!