Hello from Scotland

Sometimes I think I'm the only guy in Scotland who loves heels. I'm fairly straight(!) but i adore high heeled classy boots and shoes. I'd love to chat/correspond with anyone (male or female - and particularly in Scotland) who adores boots and shoes as much as I do. I don't just mean in the 'gosh aren't they lovely?' vanilla way - but in the slightly naughtier way we all clutch to our hearts. Thanks in anticipation of making some heeled friends, doctorfreeez :winkiss:

Sometimes I think I'm the only guy in Scotland who loves heels. doctorfreeez :nervous:

Welcome to hhplace, doctorfreeez :winkiss:

you really are not the only member of this forum from Scotland. Search the archives and I'm sure you will locate a few more from your area that will be within easy reach. I remember a couple of years ago that we had a member that was the manager of a hotel (Inn) in Scotland and he related his adventures of wearing heels while working.

Perhaps your search will turn up his threads.

Welcome again.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Doctor Freeze, Welcome to HH Place. Are you a Doctor? and freeze is that because of your climate? Just curious about your name? I have seen other Scots here in HH Place, but equally many Scots elsewhere in the world, of which some are heelers. Glad to have you join us! Mtnsofheels