Boots

It is very very very rare I would buy a pair of boots, as I prefer pumps and sandals myself. I am really fussy about the style of boot I go for. However, while through going through a sale section at one of the online shoe shops, I found these and they met the criteria I was looking for so had to have them. 4.75" heels ankle boot. What do you all think?

post-6934-133522869813_thumb.jpg

post-6934-133522869816_thumb.jpg

post-6934-13352286982_thumb.jpg

...What do you all think?

They have a very nice look. Do you have a link to the website you bought them at? 4 3/4" is serious heel, are they for indoor and outdoor?

If you wanted to be more discreet, a pair of longer length jeans with a boot cut would likely do a good job of concealing most of them. As is, I'd be surprised if you didn't get comments from some woman, wanting to know where you got then. I have to think there would be at least one who would like to add them to her wardrobe!

It is very very very rare I would buy a pair of boots, as I prefer pumps and sandals myself. I am really fussy about the style of boot I go for. However, while through going through a sale section at one of the online shoe shops, I found these and they met the criteria I was looking for so had to have them.

4.75" heels ankle boot.

What do you all think?

Color me impressed! While I'm also a devotee of pumps, I won't turn away from a nice pair of boots that catch my eye. Could you tell us more about your purchase?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks for the replies :winkiss: I actually bought these boots quite some time ago now from 'asos.com' during one of their sales. I can just about walk in them though still a bit wobbly lol. I have not gone as far as wearing them out and to be honest I doubt they will ever see the streets. I only wear heels at home or unless I am driving to work.

You're supposed to take your heels off and put flats on to drive and then put your heels on when you get to your destination. Not the other way round! :winkiss:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

You're supposed to take your heels off and put flats on to drive and then put your heels on when you get to your destination. Not the other way round! :winkiss:

It should be that way round I agree. Unfortunately, one thing I enjoy most is to drive fast when wearing heels. In normal mens shoes, I just drive normally. Sounds strange doesn't it lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...