Weird...

William

Last night, I took two ambien pills and had a most "UN" memborable night. I know that sometimes, when taking ambien, you can do things that seem pretty fuzzy the next day. Last night, however, was just too weird. I apparently put on my thigh high boots with 8" heels (nothing that my wife doesn't know about -- and enjoy) and decided to go out into our yard. She told me that I told her I wanted to walk around in the grass to see if I could. This morning, when we were having coffee, she asked me how much of last night I remembered. I said, "I remember watching some tv until I fell asleep." She just laughed. She said, "Do you remember wearing your boots outside?" Well, to be honest, I thought I had had a pretty vivid dream, because I did remember dreaming about going for a walk. To make a long story short, she told me that she had to beg me to wear a bathrobe, that I fell down a few places, that she struggled to get me back into the house, that she had to help me take off the boots, that I made a few mixed drinks, and that the night ended with a lot of body oil. The thing is, I have no idea of what I might have said out loud. She hasn't indicated anything. But still, I'm scared of how much I did and don't remember. Anyone else have similar experiences?

I sleep rather well so I don't use sleeping pills. However, if I took those pills and acted that way and someone told me about it the next morning. Damned if I would ever take another one. That's scary.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The only time I ever had any blackouts that bad and doing things I didn't remember the next day was when I was in my late teens to early 20's and was either drinking 3x more than I should or was experimenting with things I shouldn't have. :smile: Sounds like you need to stay far away from that Ambien if thats what it does to you.

i'm sorry but thats funny as hell. it's good had someone to look out for you. i wouldn't take anymore though unless you like triping out like that. just don't end up next door in the yard taking a dump? it has happened:lmao:

I'd say that you defenalty had what would be (in my mind ofcourse) an ALLERGIC reaction to that ambien, to cause you to "go on a trip" (like LSD or other bad stuff):smile: If I had ANY dought in my mind as to what might happen I'd never even THINK about taking that medication:unsure: & thats for darn sure my friend!

My wife hasn't told me that I said or did anything else. (And, I'm not asking!!!) I've never taken two before. I figured they would surely put me out for the night . . . guess not! And, yes, I'll be more careful about that sort of thing in the future. And, yes, it is funny as hell. You can laugh about it, we certainly did (not like much other choice than to laugh!!!) I took one of those ambien pills while out of town with some friends. I had strange fuzzy memories then of a friend coming in my room to talk to me. But honestly, I had no memory of the conversation, only of this dude sitting on the corner of my bed. :w00t2:That's not exactly the kind of thing I want to wake up thinking, wondering about. Maybe I should find some other way of inducing sleep.

William, you are not alone. I too once took 2 Ambien thinking one wouldn't be enough as I was going through a very stressful period. If I had known the results, one may have been too many. I don't remember a thing but my wife told me all about it. I didn't go prancing around the neighborhood in my heels, but I was a qoute " riot" unquote". I did a lot of dumb things including calling my brother long distance for 1 & 1/2 hours and babbling on. I haven't taken one since. I don't like blackouts and not being in control of my life.

William:-) Good thing that someone was with you at the time. If that is the results of taking Ambien then that should never have been put on the market in the first place. Leaving them alone is good advice. What if you were driving a car or working machinery after taking them? It could have been a life taking disaster. Thanks for the warning to the rest of us. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!