The Queen of Heels

Thanks Scotty, so this Picture is just for you !

Dayum..... had I have only-known..... I'da sent you REAL flowers!!!!!

:D

Nice 'stems' ya got there, Gina..... :cry:

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

excatly my thoughts wickets!!! I'd sent her real flowers deliverd by the #20 Nascar!!!!!

RPM

.....'shows-what-YOU-know.....

:D

I'd deliver 'em MYSELF!!!!!

:cry:

never said tony would be the driver. I have the name RPMindy for a reason :D I'd be driving the 20 to deliver the flowers!!!!!!! shows what you really know!!!! :cry::o RPM p.s. eitherway Gina, you're off the hook and deserve that attention you're getting!!! shame it's not more!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gina. Glad to see that you're up for posting more pics! I especially liked the one you posted on Feb 18; cheesecake at its best!! Keep it up :D

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

Another great pic, Gina. If I can think of a good place to post it, I would be more than happy to.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Gina, I always thought of you as a High heeled lady who has the looks of a goddess, the body of angel and the heel collection of a women who enjoyed her footwear but having seen your pic of those wonderful thigh length boots I'm wondering if you have a fetish streak in you?? Or is it just a moment of weakness....I would love to see some shots of you in them, if your up for another shoot soon? Just a quick question about the boots, are they from LEATHERWORKS, UK?? LOL Ruud x x

hi heels

Gina and Oliver, the queen and king of heeling!! I absolutely love these pics of yours! I agree with Ruud's statement... Gina, you get a bigger kick out of your posing and heeling than you let on, right? RPM

..... with gorgeous gams like these, why would you EVER wear thigh-high boots, concealing them from view?

:x

I agree with Ruud's statement... Gina, you get a bigger kick out of your posing and heeling than you let on, right?

RPM

Ooops, please try to tell it in other words, i do not understand at all !

Gina,

I'm wondering if you have a fetish streak in you?? Or is it just a moment of weakness....I would love to see some shots of you in them, if your up for another shoot soon?

Just a quick question about the boots, are they from LEATHERWORKS, UK??

LOL

Ruud x x

No, they are from Ebay and as i wrote Mindy and do not understand what you wrote. (the Translation programm didn´t worked well)

Kisses,

Gina

Great pic Gina! Whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

i logged off and logged in again when i saw THAT photo! WHOW!!!!!! fantastic. :cry: Love photography anyway but black and white has done gina proud,shows up her facial features and boy they are some features!!! :D Love the whole outfit..........stunning. More of the same PLEASE Gina

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

^^^^^^^ I like that one, sort of a Matrix feeling to it.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

BACK IN BLACK

Hi Gina,

This is an awesome photo....great angles and lighting! A few months back we were going to try and link up by email regarding my iLoveBoots/WeLoveBoots groups on Yahoo, still hope to do so?

david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

BACK IN BLACK

"..... It's been too long, glad that you're back..... "