The Queen of Heels

HELP NEEDED ! I just bought a pair of Shoes on Ebay, but i did not noticed that the seller is only shipping within the us. Is there anybody out there in the united states to whom the seller could send the shoes and then sending to me ???

Kisses,

Gina

Sure why not, I have an Paypal account if needed as well. PM me and we will swap the necessary info.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hi Gina, I'm know how you feel after bidding on ebay and finding out they don't ship to europe, I've been in the same situation myself with some thigh boots, Similar to your red and black lace ups. All I was trying to say before which you didn't understand was that I see you enjoy wearing thigh boots not just ankle and knee length boots and I was very happy to see you in them :D) I see you have some matt black leather thighboots too( Sat on your leather sofa), where are these from and I would love to see the full shaft and heel height if you have time to squeeze into them agian for another shoot?? LOL Ruud

hi heels

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gina,

I see you have some matt black leather thighboots too( Sat on your leather sofa), where are these from and I would love to see the full shaft and heel height if you have time to squeeze into them agian for another shoot??

Ruud

Sorry Ruud, the Boots are from a Shop and we hah bad expriences with the owner, so i will not tell you his name, but go to Ebay Germany and you will surely find the boots. They offer the boots in different colours and sizes.

Is this sexy or what !!!

post-1078-133522957929_thumb.jpg

Kisses,

Gina

Is this sexy or what !!!

..... "or-what" NEVER crossed my-mind!!!!!

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

QOH/Gina:-) Definately sexy and anything else you can think of, you little vixon. What a pose!!! That reminds me of a movie star pose. OO-LA-LA!!! When that pic came up my TV began to smoke. Got any more like that??? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That sure does look like my favorite car, a Lamborghini 25th Anniversary Countach. I don't remember that gorgeous hood ornament on it though.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Gina, are you planning any special photos or other activities to celebrate the World Cup coming to your country?

I thought about it, but i decided not, because some people are very proud of their country and you can get very fast into trouble, saying the wrong things or doing a joke.

Kisses,

Gina

Good point, Gina, you would not want to post a photo that could be considered offensive to a specific country. But there are lots of potential photos out there that would not make a reference to any country in particular. For example, I can see in my imagination a great photo of you posing with one of your stilleto-clad feet resting on a soccer ball. I don't think anyone would have a problem with that. :roll: Just a fun thought.

I going to be looking for the Legshow mag!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooohoo!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

A VERY, VERY rare and expensive accessory hood ornament there, Shafted.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

No it aint!! It's one of a kind! :roll:

especially with Gina there.. i'd be a huge fan in record time... i'm already interested!! nice pic and even with the heels.. you look natural on the ball!

RPM

I´m very interested in soccer and my brother played in the 3rd division, so i know more from soccer than other girls.

:roll:

post-1078-133522957886_thumb.jpg

Kisses,

Gina