My Cool Ex Girlfreind

Ynotme

Well a month ago I sorta came out to an old girlfriend of many years ago.

I was sitting on the floor and when I got up she saw the heel and asked am I wearing cowboy boots and are they for line dancing?

I pulled up my jeans and showed her these oxfords from payless US.

She said that I don’t have to roll up my pants wareing those.

So that night I sent her this in an e mail.

Did I freak you out with my Heels?

I like them there fun and look good.

Why should girls have all the fun?

I always liked when you wore them looked fun

So I decided a while ago why not so under jeans ok

Your weird friend 

Her response was this

They are cool and different.  Like you say why not?!?!

Oh and don't start wearing them with a dress, kilt, skirt, etc. because then I WILL disown you.

My response was

Ok no skirts 

I don’t think this is a problem our friendship is a funny one and different

These are the shoes she saw

post-24943-0-16471500-1414355048_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...

I have a pair of brown and a pair of the black Jasmine which were similar byt with "ribbon laces" - which I need to replace.  They fit slightly better than the style you have shown.  Congratulations on your adventure and acceptance by your friend.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

• 1 month later...

I think I have read on this forum from other members of this happing to them.

As you ware your shoes more and more around the people you know they get used to seeing you in them as normal shoes

Well this happened to me today.

I have been meeting up with my Ex as friends talking about movies family and other things. Well today I had a job that I needed to clime on a roof and here in the northeast part of HOTH the Ice has formed all around making if fun to walk so I had on my LLbean hiking boots. So I stopped by to see her and as we were talking she looked down and said

What no High heels today?

The other times we have gotten together I have had on all sorts of heels block boots spike boots wedges and have also been warring  skinny jeans and flat riding boots. She is cool with it but a while ago we have had a text exchange and she said the boots are cool but don’t do heels.

Now she might have meant that pumps/courts might be strange at that time.

She said that I have on my serious shoes today must have something to get done and that the last time she saw me I hand my tall riding boots.

So this was fun to hear it’s the reverse of what you think when you start out

Makes it interesting and makes me think about trying my pumps with her when the ICE AGE goes away here

Always something different    :giggle: 

Yep, it's happened to me. People are almost disappointed when I'm hot in heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

It has happened to me once. I went to go get a haircut, and the lady who usually cuts my hair asked why I was not wearing heels. As it turns out, the reason why I was not wearing heels is because I had been accosted by a carful of teenaged boys the night before, and I was not feeling particularly good about myself. The ensuing conversation restored my confidence.

Yep, it's happened to me. People are almost disappointed when I'm hot in heels.

I bet you are hot even when you are not in heels.    ha ha ha ha ha :giggle:

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE