Perhaps - a good advice and yes girls have more fun

maninkirt

Come just to think of, something that happened to me a while ago. You might be interested and perhaps its a good advice to some of you too. Was on my way to a meeting with one of our clients. Ofcourse me dressed in a skirt suit and high heels. I must say I have a bad habbit of running late. Don´t know why but that´s me. My partners saying, joking, I´m like theirs wifes, it takes ages for me to get ready. Well that means, they theirs wifes are late, I am late too, to my meetings. I guess what the guys are trying to tell me is, most women are late and its take time for them to get ready and they are thinking I´m being a bit the same. First hearing them saying this I didn´t know what to make of it. Should I be angry or should I let them going on with it. Well I let them going on plaing theirs jokes, I just smiled at them. Well this day, as I said, yes I was running late. Driving as fast as I could to my meeting, parking my car. Clicking my way in to the building. Walking up to the lady in the reception, giving her a nice smile, telling her I had arrived. She told me were to go. I turned around started to walk, then she try getting my attention, saying almost wispering; "One moment, your nylons, your pantyhose." I looked down to my legs. The left one looked ok, the other wasn´t. On my other leg, oh no. There was a long run on my pantyhose, from my heel and a bit up onto my leg. I coulden´t possibly going to my meeting like this. I hate when I get a run on my nylons. Often this happens when putting them on or taking them off. I just coulden´t go in like this, I had to get me some new pantyhose. I looked at the clock, yes I was late. The lady must have seen I was in a rather difficult situation. Out of the blue she wispered; "I have an extra pair of panthose in my desk, you can have them if you want. You can´t going in like that." I smiled back to her. This was a very nice thing of her to do. She was right. I coulden´t go in like this. I had to put on new pantyhose. I told her how much I appritiated hers offer but told I had a new pair of pantyhose in my handbag. My girlfreind has told me to always make sure I have an extra pair of pantyhose, just in case. I found my new pantyhose in my handbag. The lady showed me a toilet were I could go in changing putting my new pantyhose on. It took me a couple of minutes doing this. Then out again, getting my breifcase and then hurry my way to my meeting. A good advice then. If there is any more guys like me wearing skirt in public, I´m sure you´re wearing nylons pantyhose too. Make sure you have an extra pair in your handbag or in your desk at the office, I always have, you could be needing them. Thanks also to the nice lady wanting to help me. I very much appriciated she did her best to help me.

Your posts continue to amaze me. I would never have expected the notice the receptionist gave you. Sweden must be a very nice place to live. I agree with johnieheel though, posts predominantly about skirts should be in the CD section. I post my boots and jeans/shorts outings in the For the Guys section and my boots/skirts outings in the CD section.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hope nobody minds me moving this from "For the guys", to the For the "TV's CD's and TS's " section?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

How refreshing to have a positive help like that, you must have been well pleased - after the initial embarrassment ! Soulmate always moans at me for being later than her in getting ready, well we do have to look right thank you even if it means changing the nail colour!!

thedisgner, yes I can´t tell how glad I was, how refreshing it was having this help from the lady. Yes it would had been VERY EMBARRESMENT walking in to my meeting with a run on my pantyhose. I know I would have done the same if I had seen a woman or my female colleagues being in the same embarrising situation that I was. I bet you would have done the same. Yes thedesigner, me too. I am the same. I am always late. It takes time to get ready, doing my hair, putting on my make up, I want to look good. The good thing my girlfreind is the same too. She is taking her time getting ready too. The guys at the office, my partners, my colleagues. I can see they been sort of doing a bit of moaning when they have to wait for me. Sometimes they staying outside waiting for me, saying; "Please, hurry up" or "Aren´t you coming soon". Oh I do try to hurry myself, aren´t you doing this too, the guys just have to give me some little more time. I try with; "I´m coming, just give a few more seconds". I don´t want to arguing with them. I just want them to understand, yes I do need some time getting ready. I want to look good look right. For me. You know I feel godd, feel better, feeling a bit more powerful too when I´m looking good. Having a nice good looking short skirt on, goodlooking sexy heels and a nice make up. Yes I feel good, feeling a bit powerful too. Don´t know if you feeling this way but I do. I have talked about this, the way I feel with my girlfreind and my feemale freinds. They understands me, they feeling pritty much the same.