The Shaggy Dog

Magickman

Here in St. Paul, the Shaggy Dog has left the house. Replaced, I guess, with a groomed and trimmed substitute, not nearly so hairy. OK, every few months, I get a haircut, whether I need it or not. Good grooming is supposed to help the single person to make good first impressions. I put on my 4" stacked heel sandals, and my new, blue denim skort, and headed up to the Fantastic Sams, at my neighborhood shopping mall. At Sams, I asked the stylist for a radical hairectomy. And that's what I got. About half my hair is gone, and I am utterly transmogrified. It takes a while to get used to. I went whole hog at the hair salon, opting for an eyebrow wax, as well. Much less bushy in the brows, now. It only hurts a little, and just for a few seconds. The whole effect of short haircut and waxing is a much neater look. Verrrrry different. So, among the group, how many of you get your eyebrows waxed?

"I guess Sam had no comment about the way you were dressed?" No, nothing was said. It was a young blonde, 21 years old, who did my haircut and eyebrow wax. She said absolutely nothing about my clothing or shoes. And I did not say anything, either.

Here in St. Paul, the Shaggy Dog has left the So, among the group, how many of you get your eyebrows waxed?

I just run a comb against them and clip the excess off with scissors.:o

real men wear heels

Same as Raymond and Johnie, I might occasionally trim some excess hair in the eyebrow area. I don't think I will ever wax there, other areas of the body maybe... but you didn't ask that did you? :o

Eyebrows waxed every 6 weeks or so. Gotta keep those prawn whiskers under control. This was my wifes idea and so I added a nice facial to the mix. Now why don't more guys do this. To be pampered is just so nice. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

neh, i pluck. tried waxing a few times. they accomplished the same thing i did, and i didn't have to tip myself. :o plus, i feel more in control.

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!