Jpn girl running away from deer - in heels!

Because of a lack of calcium in their bone structure due to the fish they eat. Bones and articulations grow not strong and walking they get deformed.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Having lived in Japan for over a year, at one point, I learned that a lot of the people, especially the ones over 60, have "bowed" legs due to a culture habit practiced in the earlier part of the 20th century. That is, that parents used to strap their babies onto their backs and carry them in that manner for hours on end. Especially farmers and their wives while working in the fields and rice paddies. while the baby's torso was strapped flat against the parents back, the baby's legs encircled the parents waste and eventually became formed to the shape of the parent's waste. Thus, bowing their legs....sometimes slightly and other times quite noticeably. This isn't to say that that nutrition deficiencies aren't also the cause.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.