Partners Outfit

Simcity3

Does your partner wear the Heels/Clothes/makeup you like enough or dosen't she? Mine Doesn't wear heels very often she almost only do it if ask her to and the clothes i would not say thats very much better some of her clothes i fine but it's to much fashion about it but the makeup is fine maybe a nice red lipstick could be added sometimes.

No, I don't expect her to wear anything she'd be uncomfortable in but it would be nice to see her in different styles which she'd look good in. She NEVER wears heels above 2.5 inches.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Wife only wears high heels when I do to stay a proportional height to mine. She wears a very light amount of makeup and as for her clothes, I agree that she should wear only what she is comfortable in. It would be nice if she would wear things that are a bit sexier, but I wouldn't ever ask her to change her style.

soulmate wont go out in less than 4", unless walking the dog. She encourages me to wear heels too so she's not taller than me. We agree on the height to wear so we stay in proportion...

Advises me on make up, nails, etc.

One beautiful lady, we love winding people up (but this isnt a wind up !!)

My wife never wears heels unless I prod her and them only about an inch unless we are doing some role playing in the bedroom. She has no idea I wear heels and probably own more pairs than she has in her life time. One time I suggested that I get some F-me pumps and she said no way. For now I am in the closet but hopefully heels for men will become more mainstream and then she cannot object. Keep on street heeling so it will become more mainstream.

My wife for a long time would not address the subject of me wearing heels. One day though as I was trying on some new dress trousers she bought me I decided to pair them up with my black patent pumps. As I walked into the room where she was she spotted them and had an instant reaction, unfiltered by any of her shoulds, and we were off to an intense session of f***ing. Since then we have been able to discuss things. It just took a long time to break that ice.

My wife for a long time would not address the subject of me wearing heels. One day though as I was trying on some new dress trousers she bought me I decided to pair them up with my black patent pumps. As I walked into the room where she was she spotted them and had an instant reaction, unfiltered by any of her shoulds, and we were off to an intense session of f***ing. Since then we have been able to discuss things. It just took a long time to break that ice.

Great story - would love that myself. Spontaneity has it's moments! My wife will wear heels when we go out at least half of the time (3" or 4") but unfortunately, prefers flats or low heels. Well, at least sometimes she wears what I like. Part of her excuse is that she wears a uniform all week (true) as opposed to an occupation that would be more conducive to heel wearing. But at least she usually likes what I buy her!

It's all about the heel!

my wife is not a fan of high heels but do wear up to 3 inch to work etc.... i'm actually her style consultant and she never buy anything unless she runs it by me or i just buy it for her..... wish she was more accepting about me wearing the same gear though....

Don't kill me...ok?

My wife dresses to the nines most of the time...has for over 19 years. She has Audrey Hepburns style (think Breakfast at Tiffany's) and looks so much like Betty Page that she has begun modeling as a look-a-like. She loves hats with big bows and you will seldom catch her without her 4" or higher heels. I built her a closet just to store her (and my) heels...over 200 pair (and I have about 60).

I sometimes wonder if my wife attracts people's attention and because I am walking beside her, they then notice my heels. Maybe I would be more stealthy if she was in sweat pants and a t-shirt?

Cassie