Hi - another new member

Hi I am a 45 yo male who loves high heels from Australia. I have admired shoes and boots with heels (and even better with platforms) for many years, and I have been lucky enough to find several special people to wear them. My wife included. I have been wearing heels myself in secret for about 5 years, and only within the past year has anyone known about my fetish for the wonderful high heel. When I found this site, it was like a light was switched on for me.

I’ve been mainly wearing heels at home when no-one is around, and since reading about the exploits of others in their posts, my wearing rate has shot up. My desk in my home office has a big wastepaper basket beneath it that has (surprise surprise) several pairs of shoes in it hidden beneath the papers. A pair of very soft black leather scrunch boots, a pair of black 3½ inch heel boots, a pair of brown low heel pumps, and a 3 inch espadrille wedge. I’m currently wearing a pair of soft black leather ballet shoes. I’m a bit frustrated in buying shoes because I’m a men’s 12 (which is a women’s 13W in Cloudwalker or 13WW in Magdesians or even up to a 16 in the very high heeled Pleaser shoes and boots.

I’ve worn boots in public street-heeling a couple of times since getting encouraged by this site, but so far only a 2 inch block heel pair of brown leather ones from Blondo. These are great winter boots with soft and warm waterproof leather – just right for rainy days and nights. Of course, driving in the car is a different story, with lots of excursions and wearing anything up to 6 inch heels. I actually had to replace the drivers floormat because someone  had worn a hole through the mat with their stilettos.

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome to HHplace. Glad to hear you wife is ok with your heel wearing.

Wecome, Steve6. You aren't the only member of this forum that lives in Australia. There are several other members from locations all over your country. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, just to name a few. Some of them appear quite frequently in public while wearing their high heels with, I must say, very mixed reaction. From the tone of your post, it appears that no one else knows of your heeling. I take it that while your wife has worn heels for you, is she aware of your passion for wearing heels yourself? We're all looking forward to reading of your adventures. So, please don't be a stranger to thie forum. :o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

. . .My desk in my home office has a big wastepaper basket beneath it that has (surprise surprise) several pairs of shoes in it hidden beneath the papers. . .

Welcome to HHplace!

I just hope your wife doesn't succumb to an urge to clean everything and discover your hiding place in the process!

Have a happy time!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. My wife is aware of my interest for wearing heels, but I don’t quite think she has realised it’s a passion. And I suspect that she has already discovered my hiding place and is turning a discrete blind eye to it. She seems to have rationalised things by looking around at her friends and the state of their marriages or divorces or whatever, and realised that if this is the biggest issue she is facing, then it is really not too bad at all.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. My wife is aware of my interest for wearing heels, but I don’t quite think she has realised it’s a passion. And I suspect that she has already discovered my hiding place and is turning a discrete blind eye to it.

She seems to have rationalised things by looking around at her friends and the state of their marriages or divorces or whatever, and realised that if this is the biggest issue she is facing, then it is really not too bad at all.

Hi Steve, welcome to HHplace.

My wife never knew about my fetish until I found HHPlace.

Reading through some of the posts here, I decided that I owed it to my wife to be honest with her. Confessing to her was the best thing I have done and nothing has changed really in our household.

"You could have had worse secrets" she said to me as I told her about my love for heels!

Best Wishes

PatentHeel

I thought i was the only one in the world before i find this site , welcome from France and to this fabulous forum , i'm sure you'll feel like at home here . G'day mate !

Hello Steve. Either you have a really big waste paper basket or little space for your feet under your desk. I'm sure that if your wife empties that basket once in a while, she knows what is in the bottom. Maybe some day she will discuss it with you. Keep us posted and welcome here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...

Welcome to HHplace steve6! Your story is similar to many of us. When we were fretting about our secrets and desires of shoes/boots, Oh how this forum and community could have helped back then! However the fact you have found it now and it can help you in anyway is an absolute benefit to life as far as I can tell! Welcome and hope all get s better for you! Mtnsofheels