skirts or pants

laciheels

I prefer skirts. Skirts throughout the year. I have a few pants suits that I wear for work and some cute jeans, but pretty much prefer skirts of some type. I think I have pretty nice legs, take care of myself, and am not afraid to show them, you know?

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Really depends on the activity. I love wearing heels with skirts, short or long. My highest stilettoes look so much better with a skirt. I tend to wear lower heels with pants to increase the mobility factor. But the "peek-a-boo" flirtation of a sexy pointed pump under slinky pants is lots of fun.

I love to wear a pencil skirt with 4 or 5 inch stiletto's . I love it when the skirt restricts you from walking . I think its so sexy .

That sounds familiar, guilty as charged!

I always seem to be in skirts, (I only have one trouser suit for work), and I love them. I love the feel and the look and, if I say so myself, I think I have good legs. Also it shows my heels off to best effect, especially my boots.

I do wear jeans sometimes as well as I also think that they look great with heels and can be really sexy. My partner thinks so too!!

Now I've read this I feel really vain ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd have to say at least 1/3 of time I'm in a dress. here is a style for every occasion and season. Due to my shape I tend to only by stretchy material dresses or get custom made especially more winter styles as I prefer the fitted look. Hubby loves anything in denim, leather or suede. Skirts would be nearly 50% of the time. Most are again denim, leather or suede. Length varies for time of year, although knee boots and tights make short skirts nice for winter. For office I have a number of skirt suits, again most are custom made for a better fit. Jeans (usually skinny)/tights more most of the remainder of the time or when skirt/dress is not appropriate/suitable. Like others have said, skinny jeans and heels can be an uplifting combination. denim shorts for most of the rest. I d have one pants suit which I wear with 3-4" oxfords. I occasionally have to go to industrial sites and I really liked this style. Hubby wasn't so thrilled when I said I was getting one made (thought it was a trend of more to come), but I gave him a nice time to remember so thats cool. Overall I'd have to say skirts and dresses looks more feminine and I can see subtle more gentlemanly changes in the way hubby treats me compared to when I used to wear them more often.

I agree but I'd add that the type of heel matters, too. It's a question with many different answers.

I'm in total agreement Eggnog. I'm also too tipsy to write several paragraphs on the subject. I wear all the clothes I have with heels.

(not all at once though!).

:winkiss:

• 3 months later...

I don't wear pants often that are dressy. I have some real fitted back zip black pants that I wear at times. I wear my tight skinny jeans with heels all the time. Ksubi/ tsubi and sevens are just great jeans for my shape. But every girl has a different issue with finding good fitting jeans.