Spotted Last Night!

Spikeheels

Hello everyone and was out last night and being that the weather was nice and warm there is always a guarantee that the ladies will be wearing plenty of heels and there was no shortage on display last night and white always shows off more when the sun is out! After a few drinks and dutch courage I had to ask this girl what shoes she had on and it is definately true in my experiance women love being complimented on their footwear and without hesitation she said they were from Aldo so have done a bit of "sherlock holmes" and found them on the site and thought I'd share them with you! She had a tailored pair of pin stripe shorts on with a same style waist coat which made the shoes look even more glamorous! Hope the link works!

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=67988279&&var=d&CFID=986341&CFTOKEN=b16ae29da613b23a-F3C75A03-F792-1540-021FBA2F2D11CB3E&jsessionid=ba309151ad4dec1c0f5f562032b23642d35f&ckey=UK&colorid=17

Wow, they're really nice. People (men and women) often ask about my shoes, I never mind either, it's always bit of a compliment that people notice my shoes. I've got a few Aldo shoes, they're great going out shoes.

Hello everyone and was out last night and being that the weather was nice and warm there is always a guarantee that the ladies will be wearing plenty of heels and there was no shortage on display last night and white always shows off more when the sun is out! After a few drinks and dutch courage I had to ask this girl what shoes she had on and it is definately true in my experiance women love being complimented on their footwear and without hesitation she said they were from Aldo so have done a bit of "sherlock holmes" and found them on the site and thought I'd share them with you! She had a tailored pair of pin stripe shorts on with a same style waist coat which made the shoes look even more glamorous! Hope the link works!

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=67988279&&var=d&CFID=986341&CFTOKEN=b16ae29da613b23a-F3C75A03-F792-1540-021FBA2F2D11CB3E&jsessionid=ba309151ad4dec1c0f5f562032b23642d35f&ckey=UK&colorid=17

Beautiful shoes! Love the color, too, especially for the summer. Elementry, Mr. Holmes, you've done it again. A nice piece of sleuthing. Bravo.