Eastenders

Dr. Shoe

• 6 months later...

Damn! Trust me to miss that episode - that must have been AWESOME, especially if the mega-sexy KAT Slater was one of the sisters in question. Can you please spare us the time and trouble to descibe every little bit of that event in the minutest detail? I am sure that I and every other site-viewer will be eternally grateful to you for your efforts. Cheers, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hang on ......... of COURSE! I'm an idiot not to think of this! If it was THIS week that you saw the Eastender's Slater Sisters trying-on 5 1/2" heels, then it should be visible to us all on this SUNDAY AFTERNOON'S OMNIBUS REPEAT of Eastenders! There we go folks, blank video tapes and recording machines at the ready, and hang on to your seatbelts! In fact, it's the day after this Saturday's SUMMER 2003 FUN HEEL-MEET at Oxford (see this forum under 'Real-life Fun and Shopping Meetings"), so what an amazing weekend we've got in store for us! From a cheerful and eagerly anticipatory Heelsfan!

Onwards and upwards!

Hold it everyone! Yes! I've been a double silly-billy! I only looked at the date of Firefox's reply (today!) and didn't realise until I telephoned him a moment ago that the original screeing and posting was last December. In fact I DID see that episode without realising that it is this same one described in the posting. All the Slater Sisters received a batch of Mail-Order pink ultra-high stiletto heels to wear as Bridesmaids at a wedding. Shots of their expressions as they first came out of the box, and more (fleeting) shots and they got in the wedding car and again (fleeting) shots going into the church and up the aisle. 10 out of 10 to the scriptwriter, costume department and actresses, but only 1 out of 10 to the director and cameraman for no decent-length panning-shot sequence of the sisters walking in them for a few yards. Always the same in Eastenders, so many of them wear knockout, very photogenic high heels and yey these are only ever fleetingly gimpsed or not included in the shot at all! Anyway, SORRY, you can all leave your video recording machines idle on Sunday after all! Yours cheerfully but apologetically, Heelsfan.

Onwards and upwards!

It's a shame Ed Wood's no longer with us - he was a transvestite, I'm sure he'd have worked some good heel shots in :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Re the Eastenders actresses, I hope everyone realises and appreciates what a celebrated gathering of important high-heel wearers they are: PAULINE the actress that plays Pauline was the girl's voice on the old pop hit 'Come outside', and later wore some really super high heels as Miss Brahms (alongside Molly Sugden playing Mrs. Slocombe who also wore some great heels) in the comedy series 'Are You Being Served?'. PEGGY MITCHELL is played by Barbara Windsor who is a sort of British equivalent of American high-heel-godess Dolly Parton. In the 'Carry On' series of films she wore increasingly high heels, and in her more recent appearances has gone higher still. Whenever her heels are glimpsed on Eastenders (despite all the attempts of the camaraman to exclude them!), they are fantastic, and she moves across the set using tiny steps. Sadly, she has temporarily left the series to recover from some debilitatiing illness that apparently takes some months to run it's course. I am sure all of you on these high heels forums will wish to join me in wishing her a full and speedy recovery! SHARON The actress playing Sharon has worn some great high heels in more than one series. When she starred two or three years ago in a TV series about 1960s telephone-exchange girls, she not only wore some excellent period heels throughout, but was even given a line to the effect of "I love wearing high heels and recommend them to all you girls because they make our legs longer and our bums and bosoms stick out more so that we are altogether more attactive!". MANY OTHERS Many of the other actresses can be glimpsed wearing great heels, even the downtrodden ex fish-and-chip lady if you look underneath her trouser-bottoms. THE FOUR SLATER SISTERS What more can I say! Kat is obviously the glorious leader and has turned up on set in the most amazing and varied collection of heels. Even in her first week she was scripted to remove one of her red boots with a 5" heel and to plonk it on the bar of the Old Vic! I doubt if there are many guys on these high heel forums who would say no to a quick fling behind the gasworks with the one and only Kat Slater! And of course, later was the famous episode described above of all of them wearing matching pink 5 1'2" pink stilettos for the wedding. Even little Mo, the supposed meekest of the four has sported some great heels. In real life, as an actress she appeared at the TV acting presentation ceremony to receive her award for splendidly acting the part of a victim of domestic violence, and she mounted the stage wearing the most superb pair of golden stiletto heeled courts that must have been at least 5" high. I apologise for leaving-out some past and present key high-heel actresses whose names I can't remember, but I hope my spirit of appreciation shines through! I lift my glass to toast the entire cast of very special high-heeled actresses. WELL DONE! (to everyone except the always-try-to-exclude eveyone's shoes cameramen!). Cheerfully yours, Heelsfan. ceremony to receive

Onwards and upwards!

I doubt if there are many guys on these high heel forums who would say no to a quick fling behind the gasworks with the one and only Kat Slater!

I'd say 'no', but then I'm seeing someone much lovelier!

Well done, Heelsfan, seriously comprehensive research and a pleasure to read!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi YamYam! Yes, excluding you of COURSE. The group knows you've been smitten by Cupid or Eros or whatever they call the little guy with the bow-and-arrow. Nevertheless, we were very sorry you couldn't make it to our great heel day at Oxford on 12th July (see Firefox's and my reports on Firefox's Aesthetic Heels For Guys Forum) - the two of you would have made the day even better. Still we're talking about further meets. Suggestions include London (possibly late September 03), Birmingham (possibly October or November 03), and a Euro-Meet in Paris at some point in the winter. PS Julietta MUST be wonderful if she's even more lust-making than the legendary Kat Slater! Cheerfully Yours, Heelsfan.

Onwards and upwards!

I take back a little of what I said about the Easteder's cameramen excluding virtually all the time. In this evenings, episode, we were able to enjoy none other that KAT SLATER walking towards us down the full length of the Old Vic pub, with miniskirt and great high stilettos courts in full view! Cheerfully Yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

PS Julietta MUST be wonderful if she's even more lust-making than the legendary Kat Slater!

Oh she is :wink::D:o:D:)

(oops, can't get the smile off my face, and I don't even get to see her for another eight hours or so :lol: )

Heelsfan wrote:

I take back a little of what I said about the Easteder's cameramen excluding virtually all the time.

You don't suppose one of the cameramen read this board, do you? :lol:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I think at least one of the Eastender's cameramen MIGHT have taken some notice of our moans because again in tonight's episode we saw short (but most enjoyable!) shots of several of the actresses' high heels. Things are looking up (by enabling the viewers to look down!). Cheerfully yours, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

Maybe it is the friend of a friend syndrome? Someone reads this board, knows the camera crew and directors, passes something along, an idea, about showing more sexy aspects of the women on the show, and there you go! I have never seen Eastenders, I have no idea when it is on, but I think my mother has watched it from time to time. I have no idea why, she's a Dane, not a Brit.

One of the funniest things I ever saw on TV was Dirty Den dubbed into Norwegian when we had freak TV reception in the UK, and stuff from many miles away came through as clear as if it were from just down the road.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Waahay! I caught a bit of Eastenders tonight - it was Mark's funeral. They had all the ladies dressed in black, of course. Then, lo and behold - the moment I'd been waiting for, not only have all the older females in the cast (just about without exception) appeared in the programme with great heels, but now they've got young Vikki into a KNOCKOUT pair of kinky black boots with very pointed toes and 5" pencil heels. KNOCKOUT! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

They sound great boots! I haven't watched a complete episode of this soap opera for years. It's Trash television with a capital T. However, the heels sound really worthwhile. Unfoartunately most TV progs seem to cut off the bottom half or frustratingly cut shot just when they are coming into view.

All the desriptions of great heels sound fantastic in these posts... Has anyone got any pictures to back this up? Would be great if someone has captured some photos, even if it is simply a matter of taking a digital photo of the tv screen while playing the video (yes it works!)