New sandals on their way! :)

kennard

Hello, everyone! :wink: I've just bought a new pair of sandals (pics below), and now I can barely wait for them to arrive! I saw them at MercadoLivre.com (the brazilian eBay) and it was love at first sight :wink1:, so I immediately bought them (didn't want to risk someone else getting them). Beautiful, aren't they? :smile: As usual, I'll try to post some pics as soon as possible. It's been a while since I took any of my sandals for an after-hours office walk, so I'll see if I can manage that. Stay tuned! :thumbsup: K.

post-1960-133522861033_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861035_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861038_thumb.jpg

post-1960-13352286104_thumb.jpg

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Very nice! I have a pair of Nine West that are fairly similar, though mine are peep toe as opposed to sandals. Hope you enjoy them as much a I have the ones that I own!

Style is built from the ground up!

Hy kennard! Nice find on mercadolivre.com.br! I bought shoes over there once, it's a real nice place to find larger shoes, specially if I want to buy some from outside Brazil that are available in good prices and no import tax. Congratulations and send us the pictures when they arrive!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hello, everyone! :wink1:

Ok, the new sandals are supposed to have arrived so I'll pick them up tomorrow morning. Yay! :thumbsup:

It's been a while since I took any of my sandals for an after-hours office walk, so I'll see if I can manage that.

Well, I took my golden (bronze) sandals to the office today and managed to get a few minutes of walking around the empty rooms. As promised, here are some pictures. Enjoy! :smile:

More to follow...

K.

post-1960-133522861147_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861148_thumb.jpg

post-1960-13352286115_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861151_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861152_thumb.jpg

More to follow...

And here they are. :thumbsup:

If all goes well, later tomorrow I'll post some pictures of my new sandals. See you all then! :smile:

K.

post-1960-133522861154_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861156_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861159_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861163_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861165_thumb.jpg

And here they are. :thumbsup:

If all goes well, later tomorrow I'll post some pictures of my new sandals. See you all then! :smile:

K.

I like them! They look comfortable, nice heel height, and they look OK with your jeans. Thank you for sharing the photos with us.

Hello, everyone! B)

I like them! They look comfortable, nice heel height, and they look OK with your jeans. Thank you for sharing the photos with us.

Thank you! And yes, they're very comfortable, and not too high either. This wasn't the color I originally ordered, but the manufacturer had run out of black and silver, so golden (or bronze, as they called it) was the only color left. In the end, it's not that bad, don't you think? :wink:

As for the new, black sandals, they did indeed arrive today. In fact, I'm wearing them as I write this... :wink1: They, too, are very comfortable, very light on the feet, just great to walk in. I love them even more then before... :thumbsup:

Again, as promised, here are some pictures. Enjoy! :smile:

K.

post-1960-133522861215_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861218_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861219_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861221_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522861222_thumb.jpg

Congratulations again for your new sandals Kennard! They look great. Try to use it with the pants unfolded and nobody will see it.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Very nice Datellis Kennard. I'm sure you are enjoying them. For those outside Brazil, Datelli is a famous brand of male and female shoes. Their heels are very stylish and comfortable, although expensive. By the way, the pink heels in Kennard's avatar are also from this brand. DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Hello, everyone! B)

Very nice Datellis Kennard. I'm sure you are enjoying them.

Not as much as I'd like to... :wink1: Ah, well, I do enjoy them (all of them) whenever I can, I just wish I could enjoy more, you know? :-?

For those outside Brazil, Datelli is a famous brand of male and female shoes. Their heels are very stylish and comfortable, although expensive.

By the way, the pink heels in Kennard's avatar are also from this brand.

DeSalto

Yes, they are. :thumbsup: And, despite them being a bit small (BR 39, I normally wear BR 41), they are still comfortable, even if the ankle straps are too short to fit around my ankles... :wink:

Fortunately, for me, neither one was really too expensive. :smile:

K.