Hello folks

Hi all, I have visited this site several times and found many people on this site in my situation and decided I should finally say hello as a new user. Some background: I'm a married middle age man with kids and live a normal productive life. I've had a thing for high heels and nylons since I was a pre-teen. Not sure how it developed, but its there and is not going away. I do not consider myself a transvestite, I just have a strong fetish for certain things that are considered womens items. I have always done it very privately, but about a year into my marriage, I decided I had to share it with my wife, as it was not as much fun doing this alone anymore and being sneaky about it. At first it was very scary and I did it very gradually, with suggestions when we were drinking, etc, but eventually told her everything and found her very supportive and even wanting me to share my activites with her rather than do it alone. Since being open with the wife, I have added corsets to the collection as well, but I do not fully dress up and never had interest in wearing a full outfit or make up, etc. Anyway, back to heels - I really love leather high heel boots, and prefer a minimal platform to no platform at all. My older "only to be worn at home" collection consists of mainly 5" or higher boots (incl. 1 pair of ballet boots). With my more recent collection, I have wanted to be a bit more adventurous and try to do this outdoors. So I have accumulated several 3"-4.5" chunky wedge boots, that can sort of pass as mens shoes when hidden under long boot cut jeans. I still get the feel of high heels without drawing much, if any attention to myself. I do this only when going out in the evening with the wife, never worn to work, but I find it is very exciting to be able to do this in public, and have gotten quite comfortable while doing it. Anyway, this turned into a much too long an introduction, probably should have done this in smaller pieces, but there it is... Hello to everyone again. :thumbsup: Hoping to enjoy my time spent here.

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome to HHplace. I am glad to hear you have a very supporting wife.

hhboots commented:

So I have accumulated several 3"-4.5" chunky wedge boots, that can sort of pass as mens shoes when hidden under long boot cut jeans. I still get the feel of high heels without drawing much, if any attention to myself.

Welcome hhboots. It's nice to have another male high heel wearing member join us here. Thanks for your comment.

I would guess that is the way most of us started wearing our heels in public. While I do occasionally wear my stiletto heeled pumps and boots in public, to this day, you can find me wearing penny loafer style pumps with 4" heels, boots with 4" heels and 3" to 4½" wedge heeled boots and loafer style shoes every day in public.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hhboots... Welcome to HHP. This is a great website to share thoughts and experiences concerning the enjoyment and wearing of high heels. As others have comment, you are lucky person to have a supportive wife with your enjoyment of high heels. Hope to hear more from you soon. Welcome again.