high heel sneakers

hi there all:smile: heres a type of sneaker that I plan to get by summer's end- tell what you all think of the style, please!

post-2640-133522858932_thumb.jpg

hi there all:smile: heres a type of sneaker that I plan to get by summer's end- tell what you all think of the style, please!

Very Nice, I like them a lot.

You see this type of show with a spike heel, I like this one much better.

Get them before summer's-end so you can enjoy them all summer.

Where did you find them?

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

yesyesyes WHERE? too cool, congrats on finding them!

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

What the F**K does it matter what other people think? If you like them buy them, if you don't then leave them on the shelf! As a heeler you're supposed to be independant and above what other people think, if all you're going to do is ask everybody's opinion everytime you decide to buy something then I suggest that you just go back to wearing flats. Out of this entire world you're only going to get a handful of people who are going to approve...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Well heelma, for me @ least they are just my size (womens size 9) cause I have what would be a small mens foot (size 7) so it comes out to the 9 in the womens most of the time:smile: now, I really dont know what size you are heelma, but I would assume that by larger sizes you mean that in mens, not in womens, going up to 10 & bigger (special TV sizes).

In the 70's, I had a pair of high heeled sneakers that looked like Converse tennis shoes with a 4" rubber high heel. I loved them and they were comfortable. I haven't seen a pair similar to them since.

In the 70's, I had a pair of high heeled sneakers that looked like Converse tennis shoes with a 4" rubber high heel. I loved them and they were comfortable. I haven't seen a pair similar to them since.

Check Ebay. They are for sale from time to time- even in the larger sizes.

I picked up a size 11 a little while back and often I'll wear a size 12 in a closed toe B width shoe.

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone, just picked up a pair of heeled sneakers made by Steve Madden, part of their Fix line of shoes. They have about a 1.5-2" heel and are very comfortable to walk in, almost feel like flats. I can jog in them but doubt I'd do it much. There are several models in less male neutral colors out there, but these blend in pretty well under jeans.

post-488-133522865716_thumb.jpg

post-488-13352286572_thumb.jpg

post-488-133522865723_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")