My first heels

Gladius123

Ladies and Gentlemen, I finally bit the bullet, went out and bought my first pair of heels! Now being my first ever pair, they were surprisingly comfortable and easy to walk in. :roll: and considering that they set me back £40! anyways, here's a couple of pics of me modelling them.

post-8267-133522858403_thumb.jpg

post-8267-133522858407_thumb.jpg

post-8267-13352285841_thumb.jpg

post-8267-133522858413_thumb.jpg

Congrats Gladius123 on losing you high heel "virginity" lol. I'm sure most of us remember our first high heel pair and the excitment we felt while slipping them on for the first time. Mine were a cheap pair of man made leather 4 inch stiletto pumps. I still remember the first time slipping them on and taking my first few steps on a marble floor. Wow is what I felt. Those magical clicking sounds!

Very hot, not to mention ambitious for your first heels! Congratulations on taking the plunge. My first heels were simple black pumps from a cheap, self-serve store (way before Payless). Now you need a second pair, third pair, etc., etc...and so on and so forth.

Style is built from the ground up!

Way to go, Gladius! Daring choice for your first pair, but very nice. I love that closed-toe platform pump style. Have you worn them out in public yet? I think I speak for most here when I say we all remember our first pair of heels. <fondly sighs>

"It's just a flesh wound"

Rightyo, thanks for all the feedback guys! It was a tricky time, it took me nearly a whole day of confidence to go to a shop store, and say "Do you have these in size 10?" Haha. But it was worth it. As for wearing them in public, i'm still a bit shy about my liking towards high heels, so i'm being very low key. However I am slowly building up an outfit to wear them at clubs and parties, for my first public outings. Now what to get for my second pair...

My first pair? If we're talking "ladie's department" it would be a pair of spongy open-back slip-ons. I felt so daring when I wore them to work (lol). Their next stop will be charity. Too conservative for my present tastes.

Congrats Gladius123. My first pair were black knee high boots with a half length zip. I remember being nervous a hell going in to buy them but when I got home and put them on, it was the most amazing feeling in the world. Strangely, my tastes have changed since and I could not see myself wearing them now.

Lovely shoesies. well done. so what was the buying experience like? Was it a high street shop? did you try on in-store? Was the sales assistant phased when you bought them? Did you carry them out with head held high, or scuttle away feeling like you've just robbed a bank? :roll:

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Guest Loveshiheels

Well done for going into a shop and buying a pair of heels just like that. What type of shop was it to have size 10 shoes and where? What make are those shoes? First shoes I bought are red cross-strap 5" heels from Pleaser. Bought from Ebay and are 2 size to big but are very comfortable.

Anybody ever have any heart-stopping incidents when buying? I will never forget the day I bumped into a guy I knew outside the shoe shop. I was just after buying some nice new boots and was about 50 metres outside the door. Anyway he kept me talking for about 10 mins, felt like an eternity. I am always nervous towards older shop assistants. I find that younger woman are totally fine but middle aged women tend to be more awkward to deal with? I use the "present for my girlfriend" story myself. Online shopping makes things a whole lot easier though. Thankfully, im an 8.

Nice shoes Gladius, good choice, maybe not for a first pair but if you find them ok then that's brilliant. My first pair was a pair of white stilettos a size too small (largest they had was a 7UK I am an 8 UK) and I was nervous as hell buying them even though the shop owner didn't bat an eyelid. I was glad of the internet and the ease of buying when it arrived. Don't forget to show us your next pair, and very nice pics by the way, all of them.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Rightyo, thanks for all the feedback guys! It was a tricky time, it took me nearly a whole day of confidence to go to a shop store, and say "Do you have these in size 10?" Haha. But it was worth it.

As for wearing them in public, i'm still a bit shy about my liking towards high heels, so i'm being very low key. However I am slowly building up an outfit to wear them at clubs and parties, for my first public outings.

Now what to get for my second pair...

Way to go Gladius!! Very nice pair of Patent Heels there, good choice.

Enjoy

PatentHeel

Very nice high heels and congratulations on your purchase and shopping experience. It brings back memories of my first purchase of feminine high heels. The female clerk looked almost put out and I was nervous. But that was many years ago in a time when men "just didn't buy women's shoes." It is so good to see things are changing, slowlly but surly. Congratulations again and I hope you enjoy your new high heels.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I finally bit the bullet, went out and bought my first pair of heels! Now being my first ever pair, they were surprisingly comfortable and easy to walk in. :roll: and considering that they set me back £40!

anyways, here's a couple of pics of me modelling them.

Excelent choice! As everybody knows, I am a BIG fan of mj's.

real men wear heels

My first heels were a pair of 3.75" guys' platform clogs, obtained in the early 1980's, when this style had become old and laughable. But I didn't laugh; I enjoyed them a lot (even putting up with know-it-all guys who would snicker.) Well, this is a new era, and even though my main footwear comes from the ladies' aisle, I've had no snide remarks; people may be a bit more open-minded, but I've also learned to carry myself in a much-more confident manner.

Heels Are Me: More power to you! This is how the Beatles started out. "With all that hair", they deceidedly didn't conform. I got tired of conforming. Several of us will be getting together in Ohio in October. I hope that you can corrall a few kindred spirits in your area. Let's enjoy summer and hope for a global-warming winter.