tried my first pair in public

wxman25

well as the title says i did it! i was so nervious i was sweating and i felt a little out of breath. i went to a local adult store that had shoes of diffrent styles. i walked around a little bit then said to myself screw it. i went to the front counter and asked the girl if there was a place i could try the shoes on, as there was no stool or bench nearby. she said sure and even went and got the shoes off the display then showed me to the dressing room. they were a little tight but i got them on and walked around a little. however they were a little pricy 69euro or 113 dollars. it was bit much for a pair of black pat leather Ellie 5in heels. i found them on Amazon for 30 bux. at least i know how they fit so if and when i order them i know how they'll fit. i get tingly just thinking about it here is a ramdom pic of how the shoes looked. http://www.ellieshoes.com/pic/8220-large.jpg

that is a steep price to pay for elle shoes, and their not leather. I guess location of the country can set the price. I know how scary it can be to try on shoes in public. I'v done it 2 times. once in Reno Nevada and once in Arlington Texas. Hope you get the shoes for at least half that cost.

t-straps are my favorite style.

well as the title says i did it! i was so nervious i was sweating and i felt a little out of breath. i went to a local adult store that had shoes of diffrent styles. i walked around a little bit then said to myself screw it. i went to the front counter and asked the girl if there was a place i could try the shoes on, as there was no stool or bench nearby. she said sure and even went and got the shoes off the display then showed me to the dressing room. they were a little tight but i got them on and walked around a little. however they were a little pricy 69euro or 113 dollars. it was bit much for a pair of black pat leather Ellie 5in heels. i found them on Amazon for 30 bux. at least i know how they fit so if and when i order them i know how they'll fit. i get tingly just thinking about it here is a ramdom pic of how the shoes looked. http://www.ellieshoes.com/pic/8220-large.jpg

My exotic boutique stocks ellie shoes at a very reasonable price. They fit my narrow foot perfectly.

I am so happy for you taking the plunge and trying on high heels in public. That is the first step (no pun intended). Good luck in future outings.:roll:

wxman25 -

Sounds like a good outing and like you have found a good price for your shoes but... support your local merchant. Go back and by something.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

wxman25 -

Sounds like a good outing and like you have found a good price for your shoes but... support your local merchant. Go back and by something.

Maybe, my b-day is right around the corner.

Definately buy Ellie's online like ebay. I got 2 pairs of them and for non-leather shoes, they are pretty good! Nice story, though. Did the sales girl says anything else to you?

the sales girl was very nice, she showed me the dressing room. and she smiled at me like she wasn't freaked out or anything. she made me feel like i wasn't a freak or something. i think a lot of it is she was maybe 30ish so she's prob seen this before. after i tried them on can came out the dressing roo she stood at the counter and just smiled and kinda noded her head like good job. very surprising in a good way

Wow! Congratulations on a positive experience. It sounds like she has been down this road before and doesn't mind the trafic and is even used to it. Let us know how any future purchases or public heeling goes. If you can share pictures of your purchase, that would be great, too.:roll:

• 3 weeks later...

black pat leather Ellie 5in heels.

I think I have those exact shoes, though mine are not leather! Great story and I think it takes some guts your firts time out to try them on....

Style is built from the ground up!