An interesting morning

roniheels

Dan...

Thank you so much for the kind words and sentiments. No, this did not discourage me at all from street heeling. There are so many other places in public that I would like to go wearing my high heels. And I will go to those places wearing high heels. It is encouragement and personal experiences from people like you and others who share their stories that encourage me to continue going about town in high heels, enjoying every moment, taking the good with the bad, and setting an example for others who have not worn high heels in public to try it once, if they feel the urge.

Thanks again for your kind words and thought.:roll:

Nor should you be discouraged. You have every right to wear what you want, where and when you want. As long as you maintain proper decorum (and you certainly do that from your posts), then you should go your own way and do with pride. Stories like yours, mine and others are read and digested by newbies anxious to leave the closet and venture forth in public in heels but are unsure of if they can. It's positive experiences people like you post that gives newcomers the courage they need to take that one huge step into a larger world. So keep those experiences coming!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Nor should you be discouraged. You have every right to wear what you want, where and when you want. As long as you maintain proper decorum (and you certainly do that from your posts), then you should go your own way and do with pride. Stories like yours, mine and others are read and digested by newbies anxious to leave the closet and venture forth in public in heels but are unsure of if they can. It's positive experiences people like you post that gives newcomers the courage they need to take that one huge step into a larger world. So keep those experiences coming!

JeffB...

Thank you for your response. And don't worry, I'm not going to let this isolated incident discourage me from wearing high heels in public. It is too much fun, I enjoy wearing them, and I am hoping my heeling will inspire others both locally and world wide to enjoy the pleasures of wearing high heels.I appreciate the encouragement from you and all of the other fantastic members of this site who continue share their experiences of the joy of high heels. Thank you and everyone again.:roll:

• 4 weeks later...

Roninheels, I love your accounts. You spare no detail, and that's what makes them so wonderful. Also, it is great that you are able to go a wide variety of places and situations. Thanks for sharing. Maybe you should start a thread dedicated to your exploits.

Style is built from the ground up!

What ignorant men would do when they come across a decent man who is wearing high heels:

At first they will (foolishly) stare at your heels and unable to say anything.

Then they start thinking, (Which they have done only once in blue moon)

First thought: “HO Sexy High Heels”

Second comes the blank expression on face>

Wait! Now they are thinking again

“Oh I was expecting a wo, But…What the ,HOW #@**10101010100000100010010001001001!!!...”

Followed by a painful and forced smile.:roll:

Last and final thought: “Wish I could try those Heels, Lucky Man!!!”

If you like and enjoy wearing high heels in public then please continue, you are doing a good thing:prize: .I support you.

Austin