Boots on a bike

Grabbed a still photo while doing a quick vid, the link for the vid is in the "your favorite high heel movies" forum. I like the look, it was fun :roll:

post-488-133522856933_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

both are ballet boots, just tough to see due to angle. The video link is in the high heel movies section and you can see me getting on the bike, ride, and get back off to walk to the camera. :roll:

When I'm taking pics of others I tend to think the non-posed shots often come out better then staged ones. Unfortunatly it's not always easy to get a photographer to use for heel shots. When a friend wanted a picture for a dating site I had him tell me jokes or funny stories and just randomly took pics without looking through the lens, it worked :roll:

Guest Loveshiheels

I like to see you change gear while wearing those boots. I do a pic of me on my bike while wearing heels at another time.

Hehehe, well, changing gears has been the reason I havnt tried riding in those boots for so long. Well, that and finding a setup that lets me walk that well, no way to stop the bike if I cant put my feet down to keep from falling over :roll: The only way I can think of is to index the shifter almost straight down, and while on a sportbike that would hit the ground too easy I might be able to do so with that bike. Tempting

Guest Loveshiheels

There,s and advent on tv in this country where there is a women riding a bike in high heels boots and that is a thing you don,t see often a women riding a bike in high heels

• 2 months later...