I brought my high heels on a business trip :)

kennard

Hello, everyone! :roll: Well, I'm away on a business trip. Knowing that I'd be on my own (not sharing hotel room) for several days, I decided to bring one of my new sandals along with my digital camera. Here are the pictures, taken just a few minutes ago. Enjoy! :o K.

post-1960-133522856425_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522856426_thumb.jpg

post-1960-13352285643_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522856432_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522856435_thumb.jpg

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Very nice high heels. They look comfortable, too. Like ShockQueen said let us know if you do some public heeling in those high heels on your business trip. Thank you for sharing the photos with us.:roll:

Hello, everyone! :o

Love the sandals, Kennard! Good choice!

Any plans on going out somewhere while you are there?

Very nice high heels. They look comfortable, too. Like ShockQueen said let us know if you do some public heeling in those high heels on your business trip. Thank you for sharing the photos with us.:roll:

Thanks! :-? Yes, the sandals are very nice and very comfortable, very easy to walk with.

As for public heeling, that is something I'm willing to try eventually, but I'm sorry to say that it won't be this time. :D

I think these sandals are way too feminine for me to wear in public. Maybe (just maybe) I could wear something like these other models but, as I said, I'm in no particular hurry. :cup:

K.

post-1960-133522856436_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522856438_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522856439_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522856441_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522856443_thumb.jpg

The first pair is vey similar to what I wear outside of the house. Never have any problems with that style. The second pair will also not attract much attention, and possibly the 4th pair. But, streetheeling in the pumps are for more experienced streetheelers. I wouldn't wear those outside of your house until you've built up some confidence by wearing the first pair in public for awhile.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello, Everyone! :roll:

Good news from you, kennard. Enjoy your stay!

Are those the Eurico's sandals?

Yes, one of the pairs. :o Maybe it's not very clear in the pictures, but they're silver colored (the other pair is gold/bronze colored).

I'll be going home tomorrow (early) morning, so maybe I'll put them on later tonight, at least for a few hours. I don't know when I'll have another chance, since on these trips I usually share a room with a coworker, but next time I'll bring the gold/bronze sandals. Stay tuned! :-?

K.