5.5 years, 2000+ posts, 3 World Heel Meets...

--member for over 5.5 years --over 2,000 posts --started 4/5 of the most viewed threads in the For Guys section. --"thanked" 325 times --hold record for most Thanks for one post: 23 --founder of the Annual World Heel Meet How time flies when you are having fun! These last 5.5 years have been great! If I spend any more time on hhplace, it could be dangerous. Heck, if I was a billionaire, I swear I'd build an hhplace house somewhere in London and fly everyone in for the biggest heel meet in the world. Girls and Guys! And speaking of heel meets, if you look back on my posts, you will discover that the majority of my contributions came after attendance at my first heel meet. So keep a look out for the Fourth Annual World Heel Meet 2009! Details are forthcoming. I'm just waiting for the British Fashion Council to announce specific dates for London Fashion Week. :roll: Historically, that is usually around Valentines Day for those that are curious.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Congratulations, Impressive. :roll: I'm going to beat atleast one record, but i havent yet decided which one, maybe highscore on snakes.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Yes, I agree that celebration is appropriate. 2000 comprehensive, well thought posting is quite an achievement. :roll:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.