Getting Your Feet Wet

amandahls

Hi Sharon and Heidi and Alexa I really feel I'm not contributing very much at the moment - really sorry. Everything is still mad, especially at work. Sharon, love the fact you filled your boots at work! I haven't even had chance to do that with my heels this week though did cross some grass at lunch on Tuesday while wearing my peep toes and tights... not that I intentionally dragged my feet a bit but the wet grass certainly soaked my toes! :) Promise I will try the trainers in the bath as soon as I can. So glad you had a great time in Wales Alexa. It's great that you found people to join in - Heidi, it wasn't me! :) Sorry, got to rush again... I need to have some me time soon and chill a bit so a long soak in the bath in tights and either heels or trainers is what is needed... or maybe change them midway through my bath. Will be back soon... so sorry for not contributing more lately... love reading your stories girls. Jane X

Hi Jane (and Heidi and Alexa if you are reading) aw, Jane, nice to see you again, yeah I thought you must have been busy with work etc. Sounds like you had fun walking through that wet grass. What denier and colour tights were you wearing? Anyway, the long soak in the bath in your trainers, socks and opaque tights should be lovely and relaxing :) Great idea to maybe take the trainers and socks off after 20mins and your soaking wet tights feet into a nice pair of leather knee length heeled boots, put your legs under the water and completely fill your boots up :) Well let me know how it goes hun. Enjoy your weekend. Sharon. xx

Hello Sharon, Jane, Alexa, Jane, Sharon, your plan sounds interesting. Going into a bath or jacuzzi hot tub wearing pantyhose, socks & trainers, getting all wet, then removing your trainers and socks and switching to a pair of boots? Wow, do let us know when you try that! If you ever get access to your own private jacuzzi hot tub, you might want to try it there. With all the jets of water streaming out from the hot tub nozzles, it might make your play more fun :) Sharon, you mentioned in an earlier post that you wear boots to work often but when you come home you switch to pumps or trainers as you wish to avoid walking around the carpet of the house too long in just your pantyhose to avoid ruining them. When you switch from your knee high boots to your pumps, do you feel your feet all of a sudden feel very chilled as it needs to adjust to not having boots around them, keeping them warm? I spent the weekend clubbing at nights and attended a big barbecue party during the daytime. I almost surprised myself at being able to wear 3" heels for clubbing all night, although I had lots of help with 2 pairs of thick pantyhose and 1 pair of padded socks to start off the night. After dancing for what seemed like a long while, I added another pair of socks I had kept in my purse for even more padding to finish the night dancing on my feet instead of sitting on the sidelines. When I got home, my pantyhose was damp so I sort of know when you feel when you pour water into your courts. Heidi

Hello there Heidi (and Jane and Alexa), With regards to your question, if my feet are warm and dry, having spent around nine hours in my knee boots and thick tights, then putting on a pair of ballet flats does tend to cool them down rather quickly. However, because of my tights, they don't take long to warm up again. If I switch from boots to trainers, they stay warm, and after around an hour they often get rather hot and quite sweaty. They don't smell, but when I take my trainers off, the soles of my feet in my tights are hot and damp, especially underneath and around my toes. Jane, if you're reading this, I'm looking forward to hearing from you when you've tried my idea with the tights, socks and trainers; removing the trainers and socks, keeping your wet tights on, putting on a pair of leather knee-length boots and soaking them :) I've done this a few times in various types of shoes and boots, and it's always been a very enjoyable experience :) Anyway, hope to hear from you all soon. Sharon. xx

Hi Sharon (and Heidi and Alexa) Back once more... wish I could get back more often. Love reading all your stories and want to contribute my own... though sadly not much to report again over the last few days! Sharon, I was wearing low 2 inch black leather peeptoes last week with with 40 denier black tights. I like my tights to be as thin as I can get away with so I can see my painted toes! :) Don't think I could have got away with walking through the grass had I been wearing tan coloured tights as that would really have shown... and you know me and my "don't want anyone to notice" thing! ;o) My toes were soaking and I could tell by looking as much as the feeling... my feet were soaked half way up too! But it seemed it was for my pleasure only! I slipped my shoes off when I got back in the office and let my tights dry out... though like you Sharon I prefer them to stay wet... so not sure why I did. The 40 denier tights dry really quickly - probably 10 minutes or so - when I take my shoes off and let them dry. But it is refreshing to slip damp shoes on again later. I haven't even had chance to pour any water in my heels recently which is really disappointing... why my boss expects me to work and not enjoy myself I have no idea. Sharon, are you a web developer? I'm a programmer too and do a bit of JavaScript. I will update you Sharon and Heidi on my bath experience... planning on it this weekend. I have to admit that reading your experiences Sharon that I am tempted by a fully clothed soaking. I know I love getting my feet wet but fancy getting in fully dressed this time. Currently planning on tan tights (40 denier as that is pretty much all I own), socks and trainers... then will take my trainers off and socks - obviously take a second to admire my wet painted toes through my tights!!! ;o) - and then slip on a pair of knee high boots as you suggest. Sounds very naughty just thinking about it... and want to do it now! But once again home late and need to sort everything else out. Sadly Heidi I don't have a Jacuzzi. Great story re the celebrities getting in on the act! :) Clearly they have been reading this forum and want to experience the amazing feeling themselves. Now I'm feeling naughty again so will wear tan tights tomorrow with closed toe heels and look to pour some water into my heels again. So sure I am going to get caught but guess that is part of the fun as Alexa says. Nothing quite beats that wet tights feeling - squish squelch! :silly: I am so childish! Must remember not to try it when I have peeptoes... probably do as Heidi suggests and electrocute myself on the cables under my desk... that's one way to get found out! Heidi, you must be tempted by our stories... come on, you know you want to try it. If I actually manage to have my bath this week then I think you should do the same. :) Even if you start with something easy... maybe just wear one pair of tights in the bath, see how it feels. Clearly your tights get damp when you are out dancing so it is the natural next step. I still admire you for being able to wear so many layers. So sorry again that I haven't been around much, feel really bad for not contributing but promise I will try to post more and get my feet wet whenever I can to report back! Plus have every intention of having "the bath" this weekend. Hope everyone is well and look forward to hearing from you all soon. Jane x

Hi Jane (and Alexa and Heidi if you're reading), Regarding my job, I've sent you a couple of private messages about that, hope you'll p.m me back after reading this and them. Yes, I am a web developer and programmer. I also do testing and debugging etc. Your black peep-toes and black 40 Denier tights sound nice, but I personally don't wear peep-toes as, although it's very easy to get your feet wet in them, it's also very hard to keep them wet, as any water that gets in just runs straight out through the toe holes again. Probably why I love wearing high-heeled knee-length boots so much, as not only do they look good on me because I'm tall and leggy, but they're also great for getting wet without anyone else being able to see :) I really do hope that you manage to have 'the bath' this weekend. If you fancy trying it fully clothed, and you're going in with trainers, socks and tights on, then how about maybe wearing a pair of classic black leggings over your tights, wear a fitted tight strectch tee-shirt and a soft, cosy zip-through, hooded top or jumper over it - obviously with underwear of your choice as well. LOL! The good thing with leggings is that they look great for a casual or sporty look with socks and trainers, but can instantly be transformed to a much more classy look when teaming them with black leather knee boots, and of course you'll experience two totally different feelings getting wet in both the trainers and then the boots. Anyway, looking forward to getting a reply from you in private messaging, and look forward to hearing from you again here. When you've had 'the bath', please be sure to let us know (in great detail) how the experience was for you :) Sharon. xx

Hi there,

I just thought I‘d relate an experience I had over the weekend. I haven’t done any serious soaking lately, but I was spending the weekend with friends in Wales and we were doing some work on their garden. I was wearing wellingtons and left them outside the back door on Saturday evening. It rained in the night so there was water in them on Sunday morning. Thinking about this thread on High Heel Place, I put my feet straight into them, feeling how cold they were in the chilly morning air. Later that morning I was hosing a lot of green mould off the back of the house with a pressure washer, and whilst I didn’t hose myself or anyone else, there was a lot of jocular horseplay, threatening people with the spray if they came too close. I also gave my wellies a little top up with the garden hose before whizzing round on their ride-on mower. I like going to see these friends because they have so many toys to play with. It was very windy, but we stayed outdoors in the afternoon and had a bonfire of all the offcuts from the trees and shrubs, with me squelching back and forth gathering stuff for the fire. There’s a water tank behind their garage to collect rainwater and I sat on the edge and rinsed my wellingtons out, because by this time they’d picked up quite a bit of mud, grass clippings and bits and pieces from the fire and made my feet dirty too. I washed my feet and popped my cold wet wellies on to go back to the house. I left them outside and slipped my wet and crinkly feet into my platform courts to walk around indoors for the evening. So thanks to that shower of rain in my wellies, I managed to have wet feet almost all day on Sunday.

Alexa

Hi Alexa, and Jane and Heidi if you are reading. Alexa, thanks for sharing your wet wellie experience with us :) Sounds like you had a lot of fun wearing them wet all day! I love filling my wellies up at any chance I get! I often go out in the pouring rain in my pink wellies and a denim mini skirt. I wear opaque tights with slouch socks over them. I love it when the rain totally soaks the legs of my tights and runs down inside my wellies, making my thick socks sopping wet, and the feet of my tights soaking :) Its great, as the water stays in my wellies, and I get to walk home with the water sloching around in them. I havent tried it bear foot in them, but I certainly like it with socks and tights :silly: Sharon. xx

It is so good to have EVERYONE here Jane, Alexa & Sharon! Sharon, Jane, when you two switch from your high heel boots or high heel courts to your trainers, do you feel it takes you a few moments to adjust before you feel you are stable? Especially if you are in a body of water like a bathtub? I take it that water goes in and out of your high heeled courts and trainers very easily, especially if the trainers are shoes like the Adidas ClimaCool runners or any other trainers with mesh tops? ....... When you go into the bathtub with your knee high boots on, water does not get in until you submerge them over the top, right? Also, once water is in, water does not escape, right? ....... I am guessing boots feel very very different in water when compared to pumps or trainers? Sharon, you are going FULLY clothed in the bathtub? Do tell us about the entire outfit you plan to wear and what that experience was like. Alexa, it sounds like you might have been wet the longest this past weekend with your wellies wet for an entire day! I don't think I would be able to survive that LOL I am looking down at my feet right now all covered up in a pair of Uggs I switched to after work. They are so warm, comfy and dry at the moment but were damp for quite a while at work when I had on my high heel leather boots and double layer pantyhose and socks. I couldn't wait to get home to change into something dry! lol Heidi

Hi again Heidi, Its very different stepping into deep water like a bath, or deep puddle or certainly walking into my pool with trainers or knee boots. Lets take the body of water to be my pool. In fabric topped trainers, they fill up totally within 3 seconds of stepping in up to my ankles. Leather topped ones take longer. Around 7-10 seconds to totally fill up. Knee boots are around the same, as once I step into the 1st step, the water rushes in through the zips of my boots, and fills them up very fast. With my Ugg's its a bit slower. Kind of strange, as I can step in to the pool without the water going over the tops, and because there is no zip, the water has to get thru the suede leather and the inside fur lining. It feels like wellies for around 6 or 7 seconds, and then 'whosh' It starts going in everywhere around my feet, and totally fills them up! :) Yummy! (Jane Im sure you can relate to that feeling). Anyway, as for me going in fully clothed, This was for Janes turn. I have done, and always do go in my pool fully dressed :) I can certainly let you know what my fave 'get dressed to get soaked' outfits are if you like :silly: Sharon. xox

Hi Jane, Alexa and Heidi, Well, its the weekend again at last. Hope you 3 have had a good week? I had a bit of fun today at work. After lunch I was alone in the office for the rest of the afternoon and since my feet were hot, and for once I wasnt wearing knee boots, I decieded to pour a bit of water into my shoes :) I was wearing 2.5'' black leather wedge heel court shoes with 50 denier 'Cornflower Blue' opaque tights. Thought it would make a change from my usual knee boots with my 140 denier opaques. It was certainly a nice feeling when I tipped around 50ml of water down the side of each shoe :) It ran down inside and filled around my toes instantly soaking my tights. It was lovely to be sat at my desk wriggling my toes and feeling the water squich between my toes. I dried them a bit with paper towels at the end of the day so I wasnt suelching thru the building when leaving, as there were people on the ground floor who may have heard otherwise. Anyway, hope to hear from any recent wet shoe fun from you Alexa, and Jane, I hope you manage 'The Bath' this weekend :silly: Sharon. xx

Hi everyone, Sharon, did 50 mL of water overflow in your court shoes rather quickly or did the courts have sufficient capacity to hold that much water in without spilling out over the sides? Sharon, very interesting message you posted there about what it is like to take different footwear into your bathtub or pool. I was very surprised by the suspense Uggs would give you as they manage to keep water out for several seconds!!! I take it you must love to take Uggs into the bath with you then. Jane, Alexa, have either of you ever worn Uggs into water? Jenn, I am the same as you! I like to keep myself very dry which is why I love my waterproof boots. What sort of heels do you usually wear and which pair is your favorite for days when it is wet (rain, sleet, snow, drizzle) outside? Today, at work, I wore a red dress with two pairs of opaque black pantyhose and knee high black boots with my favorite height, 3" heels. These boots have a grainy leather exterior and feel very airtight as well as waterproof thus if it drizzles when I go home this evening, I know my legs will stay very dry :) Heidi

Hello again Heidi (and Jane and Alexa if you're reading), Yeah, 50ml was perfect, as these are quite high-sided and deep court shoes, so it held the water around my toes nicely, although I think my tights must have absorbed half of the water themselves :) As for my Ugg boots, yes, it is lovely going in the water with those on, especially with thick slouch socks on over my tights :) Obviously, if I jump in the pool wearing them, they fill up instantly, but if I step into the bath or the first step into the pool, the water is only about 1ft deep and doesn't go over the tops of them, and like I said, can take as much as ten seconds, but after that, they fill up from everywhere, unlike trainers for example, which tend to fill up around my toes first and then under the soles of my feet, and then fill the rest of them. Sharon. xx

Hi Sharon (and Heidi and Alexa) Just passing again - want to slow down a bit tomorrow so will try to reply properly then. And obviously I need to plan "the bath" properly. Already thinking about it... :) Heidi, definitely very different experiences getting different types of footwear wet... my fave is still heels with 40 (ish) denier tights - like to have sight of my wet feet! :) Will explain better when I can sit still for 10 minutes... maybe after "my bath" this weekend. Hooray for Friday. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend... and I hear there may be rain tomorrow so hope to hear of some "accidental" foot soakings! Jane X

Hi Jane, Alexa and Heidi, Hope you three had a great weekend. Jane, did you have 'The Bath' over the weekend? If so, what sort of trainers, socks, tights, and what kind of knee boots did you wear? Also, what was rest of outfit you wore? Alexa, did you get up to any wet shoe fun over the weekend? Anyway, look forward to hearing from you again soon. Sharon. xx

Hi Sharon (and Heidi and Alexa) Had another busy but good weekend. Where did it go!? Hope you all did too. Just kinda had "the bath" but I have to apologise it didn't quite go to the original plan. Only been home about 1/2 an hour but didn't want to fail completely so just had a bath wearing just my strappy heels. Sorry, complete fail on the socks, trainers and fully clothed front. :silly: I really will try harder. Wearing the wet strappy heels in the bath tonight was great but definitely still prefer it with tights. Heidi, just to elaborate on the different feelings... definitely depends on the footwear. Even wearing or not wearing tights makes a big difference. I find not wearing tights means my feet slip much more and I tend to stretch the toe of the shoe more as my foot slips forward... so get a little bit more grip wearing tights... plus I find more squelch! :) Plus I love the look of wet tights and the way they cling around my toes! Sorry again to let everyone down... I was really looking forward to it but have no idea where this weekend has gone again. I will try and make up for it one evening or next weekend. In the meantime I think a little wet foot play in the office tomorrow is called for... trying to think of what to do... maybe take my heels off and fill them up before putting my foot in...? Or will that make too much mess... Mmm... :) Hope everyone is well. Jane x

Hi Jane (and Alexa and Heidi), Jane, glad to hear you almost had the bath. Im sure you will enjoy it much more tho when you do the 'planned' bath :) As for getting wet feet at work tomorrow, how about doing the same as me and wear knee boots with thick opaque tights, and pour water down inside you boots. Nobody will ever see it either, so that should be better for you than wearing courts. Either way, let me know how it is for you. Im going to do it in my boots tomorrow afternoon :) Sharon. xx

Hello Jane, Sharon & hopefully Alexa when she returns, Jane, it sounds like you are warming up to the big event by wetting your sandals in the bath. When you get around to trying the 40 denier pantyhose with boots in either the bath or at work like Sharon, let us know. It does sound very very very risky! Especially if water is seeping out the zippers on your boots or squelshing out the tops of your court shoes. Perhaps you will just have to walk very slowly to keep quiet? Heidi

Hi there Heidi, Jane and Alexa, Yeah, I'm missing Alexa. Hope she joins us again soon. Its been a week, I guess shes been busy. Jane, I sent you a p.m. Please read and p.m me back. Its rather important. Thanks hun :) Hope to hear from you 3 again soon. Sharon. xx

Hi Sharon, Heidi and Alexa I'm missing Alexa too but I can hardly talk - I disappear for ages and don't report in! :) Heidi, I am always cautious when I have put water in my shoes at work... I think they make a small squishing noise but there is so much banter going on in the office that noone can hear it... I hope! Always wary of putting just that little bit too much in though so it pops out the top! I am not a big boot wearer... I have a couple of pairs but prefer to be able see my feet when I get them wet. Oh and I did it!!! :) Not quite to plan... but I finished work an hour early today, got home and thought, how about a bath... so I had a bath without changing out of a single item of my work clothes. Was still a little cautious as I went in but once under it was amazing. I was wearing a loose fitting blue-ish blouse, black knee length skirt, tan tights and closed toe heels. Wow... I must have spent a good 40 minutes in the bath... one thing I hadn't expected was the bubbles... lots of them escaping from my wet clothes bit by bit and tickling me in some rather unexpected places. :silly: No change of footwear sadly but I did remove my heels after about 10 minutes just to stare at my painted toes through my wet tights - poking them up above the water and down again. Then I put my heels back on again for the remainder of the bath. Not sure they will be much use again... they seem quite stretched - probably the warm water. But hey, it was well worth it! Think I made a bit of a mess taking my clothes off standing in the bath afterwards too... water flicked everywhere. My favourite bit was still peeling the wet tights off my feet! But I did it! :) And I can guarantee you I will be doing it again. On the downside, I never had opportunity to put any water in my shoes at work today... but clearly got a bit in them once I was home... and then some! Wet toes in the office is the plan for tomorrow... And I clearly I am becoming more of a perv cos I find myself looking even more at other women's heels and feet and wondering what they would look like wet and what their reaction would be. Best keep that to myself though! Just hope they don't notice me staring! Ahh, what an experience, glad you ladies talked me into it... Jane x

Hi Jane (and Alexa and Heidi if you're reading), Wow, Jane. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience, especially in your work outfit. I often jump into my pool wearing my work skirt suits, opaque tights and knee boots, especially when I get home on Friday evenings :) I'm glad you definitely want to do it again, may I suggest next time trying it with the trainers, socks over tights and leggings outfit. I'm sure you'll enjoy that :) Anyway, sorry this is only a short reply, having a bit of a busy evening tonight. Sharon. xx

Hi everyone, Jane, that MUST have been quite the experience going into the bath without changing a single item of your work clothes! Being a person that prefers to stay dry, I had not thought about the sensation you must get when all the air pockets in your clothes bursts underwater and air bubbles flood the bath water. Was the tickling sensation strong? Which item of clothing had the most air bubbles? Unlike the three of you, in order to stay dry, I purchased a new pair of knee high boots. The sole is rubbery for grip, it has a 3" heel for looks, the shaft is synthetic leather on the outside which is waterproof, the inside has a soft fur lining for comfort and the top has a fur ring which should further help keep it rather air tight. I am wearing these boots at work today with my skirt suit. So comfortable, so warm and so dry inside them now :) Heidi

Hello Heidi (and Alexa and Jane if you're reading), Love the sound of your new boots. They do sound very warm, cosy and comfortable :) They certainly sound like the kind of boots that I would buy. Are they a brand, and were they expensive? Also, what is the leg height of the boots? Being tall, I usually only buy knee boots with a 15 or 16 inch high shaft of boot, as the lower height ones (typically around 12 or 13 inch high) tend to look more like calf-length on me. With regards to the heel on yours, you say they're 3 inch, is that a chunky block style, a wedge, or a 'kitten' style stiletto heel? Anyway, hope to hear from you soon. Sharon. xx

Sorry I haven’t popped in lately. You’re not missing anything – life has been so busy recently it seems like it is all work. So not much time for idle web surfing between meetings, and no opportunities for playing with water either. Plus it is getting a bit chilly to do that outdoors as we work our way towards the end of September. I’m pleased to hear about Jane’s bathtime fun. Before the days of stretch jeans, as a teenager I used to do that thing where you wear them in the bath in the hope that they will shrink to fit. It never seemed to work for me, as they didn’t look any more flattering afterwards. But it was fun to do. Nowadays of course, with a lot of elastane in the fabric you can achieve that painted-on look much more easily. On a practical note, it helps to have bucket or washing up bowl to hand so the wet clothes can be conveyed to the washing line or spin drier without trailing water through the house. Wet clothes are fun but I’ve never found wet carpets very sexy.

The lack of opportunities for outdoor water play over the winter may mean that it’s a bit difficult to maintain the busy schedule of clothed swimming and bathing that some of you here are working to. However, there may be opportunities for a bit of carefully planned yet spontaneous-seeming water play. At my boyfriend’s flat, he’s got a walk in shower cubicle, so maybe one day I’ll step in with him whilst he’s having a shower and give him a big hug. That should give him something to think about.

Alexa

Hi Alexa, and Jane, Heidi. Nice to hear from you Alexa. Yes it is coming to the end of my clothed swimming days for this year soon, as i drain and have the pool cleaned then covered for the winter on October 1st. Thats it then until April 1st next year. That being said, still plenty of fully clothed warm baths to be had through the winter :) I like your idea of walking in the shower when your boyfriend is in there. That should certainly give him something to think about. Just be sure to wear something really stylish, and a nice pair of shoes or boots :) Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend, and look forward to hearing from you all soon. Sharon. xx

Hi everyone, Sharon, the boots I was talking about is by Nine West with a heel that is what I call a small block heel that looks sort of conical. I do not know how many cm the shaft is as I never took a measuring tape to it although I know it goes to just below my knees. I take it that you like the taller boots Sharon as it allows you to hold more water in your boots when you bathe? Do the shafts of your boots even stay up once they are filled with water or does the water cause your tall boots to slouch down due to the weight of the bath water or pool water? Alexa, Sharon, Jane, how do you dry your clothes after getting everything so wet? I can see your dresses, shirts, jeans going into the dryer but what about your courts shoes or dress boots? How do you dry those? LOL Alexa, wait till your bf is showering, then you go in fully clothed and give him a big hug? ..... You really really know how to excite a guy! hahaha I will have to remember this if/when I get a new bf. Heidi

Hi Sharon, Heidi and Alexa Heidi, not sure which part of my clothing gave off the most bubbles the other day... probably my skirt but even my blouse had plenty of air bubbles stuck in it to begin with. It was a pleasant bonus I hadn't thought about. Will definitely do the trainers Sharon. Will try this weekend if I can. Great to have you back Alexa, know what you mean about being so busy... not quite sure where the weeks are going at the moment. I also love the sound of you strolling into the shower to give your bf a hug... I am sure that will be very pleasurable for you both of you!!! My bf was in the shower once when I went round to his and I opened the shower door and stuck my stockinged foot in... sadly that didn't go anywhere... I enjoyed a wet foot but sadly he didn't seem to. Can't believe it is heading towards October... definitely a chill in the air this morning. On one side it means I can wear tights more but on the other it does mean my feet get cold as I still try to avoid wearing boots when I can. But couldn't agree more, just means more warm clothed baths! Plus of course more rain in winter my mean more opportunity for some accidental foot soakings at lunchtime... though they aren't as pleasant when it is really cold! Incidentally, gross story to bring up so I apologise, but I have a corn on the bottom of my foot (as I said, gross). Been told I need to soak my feet as much as possible... well, what can a girl do! Bowl of water under my desk maybe? They probably didn't mean with tights on but hey, must do what I'm told! ;o) Heidi, I sometimes put newspaper (that old one!) into my wet shoes but like Alexa I tend to leave them wet and then put them on again when they are damp as that can be quite refreshing. I put my wet heels on the morning after my bath with tan tights just to dampen my tights... didn't wear them to work but it was a nice sensation. As for the clothes, as you say, they just dry as normal either on a clothes horse or in the dryer. Hope everyone has had a good week and hope you all have a great weekend. Jane x

Hi Jane (and Alexa and Heidi if you're reading), Jane, when you went in with your skirt and blouse on the other week, what type of skirt was it? Was it like a classic knee-length lined pencil skirt, or was it a different style? Yeah, I think you'll enjoy the experience with the trainers, especially if it's a nice, expensive pair with plenty of cushioning inside. If you want to go for maximum squelchiness, I would suggest wearing your thickest pair of opaque tights with leggings over them, and a pair of soft, thick slouch socks worn over your tights and in your trainers :) When you step in, make sure it's a deep bath, and you'll certainly see a lot of air bubbles coming out of your shoes as they fill up. Anyway, hope you're all having a great weekend and hope to hear from you again soon. Sharon. xx

Hi Sharon (and Heidi and Alexa) It was a looser skirt, something I feel more comfortable in. I have some straighter pencil type skirts but it wasn't one on this occasion... not to say it won't be next time though. :) I know I am becoming a serial apologist (if that is even a real word!) but I still didn't try the trainers. Sorry. Will do as soon as I can. Found a nice thick pair of socks in preparation though. I see the weather is meant to get much warmer this week after our talk of no more wet feet opportunities... though on the flip-side I might have to forego the tights due to the warmth. So if I get my feet wet it will be as Alexa recommends, just shoe and foot as one. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Jane x