Tango & Cash

Anyone remember the scene where they bust into this lab and one of the male scientists is wearing a pair of red pumps? Later on, when they come back to the scene, he's chained to the table, and the pumps are on the floor. I could never figure out that scene.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

From this movie, I do remember the scene where Kurt Russel had to disguise as a woman to escape from people chasing him. He was wearing a nice pair of 4 or 5" black patent pumps.

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I have both these movies and highheelover23 is correct as well as DeSalto. As for the seen in the red heels chained to the table? Got me... I don't think it had any real meaning except the guy liked wearing heels.

real men wear heels

• 4 weeks later...

I have both these movies and highheelover23 is correct as well as DeSalto. As for the seen in the red heels chained to the table? Got me... I don't think it had any real meaning except the guy liked wearing heels.

I saw both of the movies. I think Johnie is right. It made no sense for the Aisian man in the red high heels. I wonder if they did it just to see if anyone would notice?