Need help shopping for 5 1/2" heels

m1super90

My girlfriend is ready to wear 5+ inch heels for me. The catch is that she must like the design. She typically shops Snaz but those top out at about 4 1/2" in the styles she likes. Can I get some pointers on where to find sandals similar in design to the Ellie and Pleaser shoes on Snaz, but in 5+ inches? Basic requirments is that they be stilettos, without platforms (mini platform OK), and be sandals. Help!

The Please Domina 108 is my favorite and I bought her a pair. However, she dislikes anything patent. I like the Domina base design most of all, but every style of it is in patent. I'll look at some of their other designs. Thanks for the tip!

My girlfriend is ready to wear 5+ inch heels for me. The catch is that she must like the design. She typically shops Snaz but those top out at about 4 1/2" in the styles she likes. Can I get some pointers on where to find sandals similar in design to the Ellie and Pleaser shoes on Snaz, but in 5+ inches?

Basic requirments is that they be stilettos, without platforms (mini platform OK), and be sandals.

Help!

'Pleasers' and 'Ellies' yes. Also - 'Leatherworks' of London - ALL their strappy stiletto heels start at 5.5".

www.leatherworks.co.uk

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

The Please Domina 108 is my favorite and I bought her a pair. However, she dislikes anything patent. I like the Domina base design most of all, but every style of it is in patent. I'll look at some of their other designs.

Thanks for the tip!

I've got 2 pairs of Pleaser Dominas, neither in patent. Might want to try another store or website as they offer a few styles in regular leather instead of patent.

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...