view on heels

audreyk

I was just wondering what percentage of guys really like women in high heels, kind of like them, don't care, or dislike them? Of course on this board it might be a little biased. ;) But in the general population, I'm guessing that 1 out of 10 really likes them, most kind of like them, and a few don't care or dislike them? And I wonder too what percentage that really like them on women really like them on themselves too! :cool1:

I do not know anyone who does not like women in high heels - from the men that I know, a well turned leg in heels (shoe/sandal/boot - taste varies) is exciting.

It's all about the heel!

to date.. only met like 5 guys who hate women in high heels.. mainly because their moms were excessively into heels. they couldn't deal with the drama. other than that.. i also frequent a site that has a focus on feet exclusively.. there.. many men voice the fact they don't like heels.. because of two things. 1- covers the feet they so love to see and 2- deforms the feet they so enjoy. RPM p.s. for me. the taller the heel. the better!!! but i'm not too much into plats.. but that is just me

I do not know anyone who does not like women in high heels - .

I've known a few guys who aren't all that bothered about it.

Actually, when out with a few chaps (e.g. a works night at the boozer), I've often done a little test by saying something like "check out that minx in the FMB's"

There will always be a good few who know exactly what I mean and whos' necks snap around like meercats; There will aways be one or two 'innocents' who ask "what are FMBs?"; there will usually be one or two who don't even bother turning around; and there will always be someone who zero's in on the footwear - clearly as anxious to see the boots as they are to see the babe that's wearing them!

On the statistics query - well that's impossible to accurately determine.

My guesstimate would be:

Really like women in high heels 70%

kind of like them 20%

don't care 8%

dislike them 2%

The percentage of guys that "really like them on women and really like them on themselves too"? Hmm, difficult. I'd guess maybe 5%.

There are possibly a lot of guys who would like to wear them but refuse to 'give in' to that desire.

It's been difficult enough for me - as a quiet, introspective male - to endulge it so it must be incredibly difficult for a beer-swilling, football following, girl-chasing 'lad' to do so.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I was just wondering what percentage of guys really like women in high heels, kind of like them, don't care, or dislike them? Of course on this board it might be a little biased. ;) But in the general population, I'm guessing that 1 out of 10 really likes them, most kind of like them, and a few don't care or dislike them?

And I wonder too what percentage that really like them on women really like them on themselves too! :cool1:

Certainly a bias with me because I wear heels. I have always admired women who could walk in high heels.

Don’t really know any percentages but most guys I have talked to like women wearing heels. Admire the look so to speak.

Some of the more religious men (as they present themselves anyway) I know tend to like the look (and to look) of them but look down somewhat on the women who wear them.

I don't even look at women unless they're wearing heels. To me , it completes the woman and shows class. K, maby I'll look, but women in heels are much more appealing. Thats without knowing them. Heels to me are important but not as important as the person them self.

real men wear heels

I also think that the few guys who dislike the sight of women in heels is either from some past event, perhaps in their childhood, or just generally the thought of the effect on their wallets :cool1: Personally - I love the sight... and the sound I guess ;)

I don't even look at women unless they're wearing heels. To me , it completes the woman and shows class.

K, maby I'll look, but women in heels are much more appealing. Thats without knowing them. Heels to me are important but not as important as the person them self.

Yep, you said it. And as RPM: the higher the better!

For me is really difficult to imagine a woman without heels, rather it's disappealing. It's sad.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 2 years later...

I think almost all guys would notice a woman more if whe wears high heels. I know from personal experience the dedication & confidence required to 'work' a pair of highs, and the power they give the wearer. Most guys are into heels, and as others have correctly said would likely harbour inner desires to try a pair/ know what it is like to wear heels. I have handed my heels to many guys to try in many different circumstances. I would guess the 90% mark would be accurate for guys being into women in heels. Most heads (mens and womens) turn if they hear approaching high heels! Personally I admire a woman who makes the effort, designer stilettos almost always mean immaculate grooming, silky legs, pedicures, manicures, lovely hair, fitted clothes, designer lingerie, matching accesories.. so much to do and is a sight to behold... Cheers Heel-Lover