New Member "Hello"

Hi all,

I'm not that new but this is my first post so I thought it should be here, so "hello". I've never discussed my love of high heels so this is a complete first for me too! I think I’ve found the right place though.

Firstly, this is a GREAT site and I can't believe in all these years of heel-loving I haven't found it before! I've spent too long believing that I’m weird and not long enough realising that there are hundreds of people who are like me. I've been 'lurking' in the forums and there are so many instances when I’m completely getting someone's point of view or story.

I've had a fascination with heels for sometime and when I was young I used to 'borrow' my sister's shoes and boots to wear around the house. I bought my first pair some years ago, conveniently a UK8 so I can buy with ease. I'm more into boots but all heels are good! I'm fascinated by ballet boots too... I’ve actually just bought a pair (I thought what the hell - indulge my fantasy) I'm definitely going to try and wear them but it's probably not going to be good as I’m not that experienced in extreme heels and they are definitely extreme! Any tips? Any women want to come and show me?! ;)

Like a lot of your here, I've tried to analyse my attraction to heels - is it because I shouldn't? Is it because it is associated with women? Who knows, but I've realised that whether a woman wears heels can predicate an attraction to them. I've had girlfriends who both love and hate them, but currently have neither!

I don't have the confidence to go out in heels apart from very locally "after hours", I'm already tall (6') so heels make me REALLY tall and I just get paranoid and self-conscious fearing negative reactions or bumping into someone I work with, etc. I've been inspired by some of you to buy some more discrete heels to wear about. I do wear heels around the house when I can't but have two (female) housemates who just wouldn't understand. I think I'm quite good in 4" but anything higher I struggle with. I recently (stupidly) decided that I should get rid of them all and I did... some charity shop did well!

Anyway, I think I've had a good ramble on. I look forward to chatting in the forums with you all.

All the best,

Matt

Welcome, matt81, to the greatest website on earth. You are going to find some friendly people, female and male alike, who love to wear high heels. As far as you're dilemma...been there, done that. As johnieheel said, just be yourself, you're among friends. Welcome again. ;)

Guest Loveshiheels

thanks for the welcomes, I'm from down south, Hampshire.

That good I,m from Down south as well, In Hampshire