Heel Meets in the West Michigan Area?

Bernheels

Hello fellow heelers! Are there any heelers that would love to meet for some fun in the West Michigan Area. I could start the 1st one at my home. Mt wife is OK with me wearing heels at home - but might not like a bunch of guys doing the same. She travels on occassion and I could host on those days. Any Interest? I am in the Holland Area. Bernheels:clap:

one event could be a visit to Leslie Shoe Company....They're in the western Mich area, aren't they?

Uhhh, sorry. They're in Rogers City -- northeastern Mich. It's a good 300-mile drive from the Holland area.

Have a happy time!

• 3 weeks later...

I think if you really want to set a heel meet there, you are going to have to pick a two hour slot in time (announced here 1-2 months in advance) and commit to staying in that one place for that entire two hour slot of time, whether or not other people show up. Then send out multiple private messages to people in the area. So many people have good intentions when it comes to organizing a meet, but don't realize that it takes extensive effort to organize one. I'd say 20% is deciding on a time and place and making the announcement. 80% is extensive follow through with possible and probable attendees in the form of Private Messages, emails, and phone calls. If you just put up an announcement of a heel meet, that will not be enough in it of itself to draw people--especially in MI, where a heel meet has yet to be successfully pulled off. Good luck.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 months later...

Hi Bernheels, I can hook up with you sometime! I am in the west michigan area also. I am a 40yo male CD who loves heels, pantyhose and the like:yummy: . Send me a message if you're interested. Take care and never give up, Vicki Sinclair

• 1 month later...