Perks Of The Job

Mr. X

I have just started a job at our local mall. I will be working for the Christmas season. I work at one of the kiosks in the aisleway. This particular spot happens to be be very high traffic. Now for the perk. I am basically standing in the aisleway for 8 hours or so. So not only do many beautiful ladies stop by, but they also walk by. I can't tell you how many beautiful pairs of shoes and boots I see adourning their feet. Also, the sound of heels on the concrete is unmistakable. I can hear them a mile away, and I am constantly on the lookout. By the time January rolls around my neck and eyes are going to need some serious surgery. I'd like to get a few snapshots if at all possible. If and when I do I will definitely post them here, but I can't promise anything.

Although that is a great idea Dr. Shoe, it is not practical in my case. I don't own a camcorder. And even if I did, I dont think I would be lugging it to work. It's also not really what I had in mind. I was considering just sitting on a bench during a break or something and taking some stills or movies with my digital camera.

I was thinking of getting a job for the holidays myself. One of those mega shoe stores just opened near my home and I was planning on looking into it- especially if they offer a nice employee discount. I never thought about the perque of simply observing the wonderful styles of footwear out there as well. Think I will look for an application! As far as a camcorder, there are some very tiny ones out that you could just set on the floor near you, but you wouldn't want to get fired...

Style is built from the ground up!

. . . As far as a camcorder, there are some very tiny ones out that you could just set on the floor near you, but you wouldn't want to get fired...

Be careful here -- I remember a news story about a guy who found himself prosecuted for mounting a miniature camera in the toe of his boot. (Of course, he was looking up womens' skirts, not at their footwear.)

Have a happy time!