Look What I Purchased Today

CassieJ

My wife and I hit the sale racks at Macy's and Bloomingdales today. Spent less than $80 and got these... First ones are Steven Madden Babbett in black patent size 10. Just barely tight but I will stretch the toebox a tad and they will be perfect. Second are Enzo Angiolini Eavital boots in black leather. VERY soft and they fit like a glove. Both have 4.5" heels and no platform. I bought both to wear out in public. CJ

post-9194-133522850314_thumb.jpg

post-9194-133522850322_thumb.jpg

My wife and I hit the sale racks at Macy's and Bloomingdales today. Spent less than $80 and got these...

First ones are Steven Madden Babbett in black patent size 10. Just barely tight but I will stretch the toebox a tad and they will be perfect.

Second are Enzo Angiolini Eavital boots in black leather. VERY soft and they fit like a glove.

Both have 4.5" heels and no platform. I bought both to wear out in public.

CJ

Great boots. I've been looking for a pair like the second pair (Enzo Angiolini Eavital boots in black leather) and couldn't find what I wanted. Thanks for including the info.

My wife and I hit the sale racks at Macy's and Bloomingdales today. Spent less than $80 and got these...

First ones are Steven Madden Babbett in black patent size 10. Just barely tight but I will stretch the toebox a tad and they will be perfect.

Second are Enzo Angiolini Eavital boots in black leather. VERY soft and they fit like a glove.

Both have 4.5" heels and no platform. I bought both to wear out in public.

CJ

Funny! Wife and I just bought matching blk for me, brn for her Steve Madden Babbett. Great choice.

real men wear heels

I put the stretcher in the left shoe last night with a 'bump' on the big toe area. Left it for about 30 hours and when I got home from work tonight, took out the stretcher. Been wearing it for an hour now and it fits perfectly. Put the stretcher in the right shoe so tomorrow night it should be ready for a walk out of the house. I love the low-cut vamp. about 3-4mm of cleavage shows. I swear...the more I read these boards and just get out in my heels, the less I worry about it. CJ

Just part of your collection, CassieJ?

Yup...I have 42 pair now. My wife has over 200 so I have a lot of catching up to do. On a good note, I do have 5 pair I feel comfortable wearing out now. Last night I went to the mall in the new mary janes I just bought. I have them on now and they are very comfortable since I stretched them.

CJ