jewelry & status

r1g0r

i wear (almost exclusively) silver jewelry. the few pieces i have that aren't silver, are body jewelry that you can't find in silver.

this is most likely somehow connected to the fact that i am a lunar / lycanthropic alpha male (even though i wear skirts / heels / cosmetics almost exclusively).

imagine my surprise yesterday, when i became a SILVER member! :wave:

now, since i can't find anything to tell me how long this status lasts, i'll have to stop posting. :smile:

r1g0r

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Don't worry, your silver status will last for a long period (until you reach your 1000th post, if I'm not wrong)...

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

oh, please! can anybody verify this? :smile: r1g0r (finally silver!)

presentation.

thank you, richie! i guess this means i'll have to stopp @ 998 :smile: r1g0r (off to work, in heels & skirt...)

presentation.

• 3 months later...

ah so i know to keep posting.... however, going bk to the plot, i do jewellery according to the outfit.... e g silver looks better with grey than gold does. I love all jewellery, wrists, fingers, ankles, ears of course, but never had any other piercings, not my scene

• 3 weeks later...

awww congrats on making silver status but dont stop posting just cause its going to die!!!!!!!!! that would make us sad :D i know what you mean about silver and lunar though... im such a creature of the night.. though more feline than wolf.. only my choker and belled anklet are silver.. all my braclets rings and my heart locket are gold, but since they are white gold everyone thinks them silver anyways.. so just think the gold level is white gold :roll: lol.. i so do not like yellow gold.. ickies.. to sunshine for me.. and then platinum... hmm.. isnt that a silvery black? so thats acceptable to me anyways yays!!! and were happy their too.. sooooo seee.. it all works out.. and yays on your wearing skirts to work too.. pants are so icky :o where do you work that they allow that?? :-? *flicks tail as she purrs*

well, both the company i work for AND the state of minnesota have "gender expression anti-discrimination" policies that are pretty iron-clad. i've seen a guy in cowboy hat/cowboy boots/tights/tutu walk completely un-harassed down the street (which is as it SHOULD be). so my appearance is usually fairly quiet :roll: . i'll have to figure out how to export a photo from my phone one of these days... good to hear from a fellow child of the night :o

presentation.

I think silver looks sooooo much nicer against dark colours, which is what I predominantly wear (black, purple, cobalt). To me, gold looks nicer against lighter tones, but then again, that is just my opinion. SQ -who loves silver & black above all others

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hihis brother of the night! yes definitly thats how it should be r1g0r! thats nice of both your employer and minnessota.. cant say the same of where i live or work... while texas doesent protect any of it both dallas and my work will protect against sexual orientation (and i think dallas does gender.. im not sure...) im just les, ill have to ask a tg friend to be sure about the gender... omg though.. i got the annual shareholder report from my work the other day.. ahd one of the things to vote on was to add gender discrimination to one of the protected catagories, and the board was against it.. reason being supposedly because we are pro diversity and we already protect against sexual orientation.. and its protected by different states and cities already.... umm.. hello... two different things.. and not all cities and states protect it!!! i voted against recommendation and voted for it.. voted as they wanted for everything else.. and voted to get rid of the board lol just to make a statement of their sillyness lol. :roll: as for my colors :o black and dark forest green :-? people say green is a better color for me, but its so hard to find. as for sending pics.. the easiest way is to send it to yourself as an email if you have unlimited text messaging. If you dont.. im not sure sure what the answer is.