Can we make a movie?

Histiletto

With all these experiences posted in this forum, some people here ought to be able to pull it all together and make quite an interesting movie on the life of some heelers, male and female, as they grow up in different towns, neighborhoods, families, together, and etc. If there are gaps that need filling, just put up a post or use some sort of literary license. I personally would like it to magnify the efforts of what heelers have to deal with in comedic and serious situations. How about a musical or the music? If an "R" rating is necessary to tell the story, well it will have to be. However, any "NC-17","X", and beyond ratings would probably be killed on the market. What are our resources? Who can get this started? --- Has it been started?

I was thinking of that. The family camcorder, however, is broken and in need of despreate repairs. And I don't think I'm getting a digital camera 'til Christmas >.< Gosh darn shame, I say

Formally "HHDude"

Money? HUUUMMMM! Let's see what we can do first to even get started.

Do we have any one in the movie or theatrical industry that could help with organizing the necessary steps to making this movie possible? Things like compiling a script from our heeler's experiences or the things that need to be done for the right people to come aboard to get this project on its way.

As you can see, I am not that person, but I am committing now to do what I can to see this project through to its screening or DVD debut. I don't know enough to carry this project on my own, nor do I have any funds to even begin. I do see a need for such a movie to help others see the living we go through to realize our different desires of heeling. I have my perspective, but I'm open to any other ideas. Once this project is on track, I don't know what will happen. However, any help or contribution of any kind will be most appreciated.

To the Moderators:

Could we make a new section in the High Heel Place Site devoted totally to the making of a movie?

It just occurred to me that all of us could help in the compilation of heelers experiences if search patterns were set-up and coordinated. I need some ideas on the best way to do this.

It's a great project Histiletto, I like the idea and will think about it. I just have to remember you the advice given by other experienced streetheelers here. Since man in heels is such a social problem for more then half of our members, make it public can be complicated to them, and they like the way we are here, anonymous faces on the internet. I'm one of the ones that are getting out of the closet after several years of shame in four walls, and I don't think on wearing it regularly as daily shoes yet. Just to think about it, please. Another idea to talk about the subject can be writing a book with compiled stories and anonymous names. It's more to the cult side in my opinion too and a easier, cheapier, faster project to realize.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Thanks for your interest, flavio. To make this movie, I first need to compile all the posted experiences. Then organizing them into catagories. Once this is completed, then it will be decided what and how to proceed. For those who want to continue their anonymity, names and other things can be changed some what. Your idea of writing a book is also a good idea, but the compilation of the heelers experiences still has to be done for both cases.

My idea is to consolidated all the experiences mainly found in this forum into some 10 to 15 character and/or group roles from different areas of the world. Some are to be raised from birth, while others are introduced as the story progresses. The roles will include both male and female heelers, their spouses and children, other family members, SO's, foes, and friends. As this work progresses. I plan to update its accomplishments and maybe a little insight on the project. Could you see this as a television series? The possibilities could be endless. If you want to post your experiences directly on this thread, I would be most grateful. Would you go into some details as to the background and results surrounding your situation? In other words, be as truthful and as inclusive as possible, or applicable. When you post a fantasy or fictitious happening, please note that, even if it is during an actual experience. Please watch your spelling and grammar. This will require enough mind reading without trying to figure out your statements. I can not promise the total use of your experiences will appear in a script, but your influence will definitely provide some depth to the character personality roles. Thanks!