Yesterday was my birthday...and look what my girlfriend bought me...

HeelD

post-1944-133522848429_thumb.jpg

:wave:

They're black leather Mary Janes from Clarks. Incredibly comfy and they look great. I wore them out into London yesterday for a meal and enjoyed them. They also look great with my black GAP Long and Lean jeans and black shirt - which I will wear out for a meal soon.

It was a pleasant surprise as I really wanted these shoes and I had no idea she bought them for me. :silly:

I feel very lucky to have her. :smile:

post-1944-133522848418_thumb.jpg

post-1944-133522848423_thumb.jpg

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Thanks for the kind messages!

Happy birthday HeelD. Love the shoes. I didn't know Clarks made anything that looks that good. Hang on to that gf too. She's a real jewel.

Thanks. Clarks in the UK make some great shoes. I find in the US they tend to focus on their frumpier styles but in the UK they have become fashionable especially for casual shoes. Their mens shoes generally leave a lot left to be desired but the ladies have a great choice - that's the side where I always go! I popped into my local store today and I've spotted several pairs of boots and shoes I would love to own. They aren't Lauboutin or Nine West head turning, but they are comfortable stylish shoes IMO. And their shoes last too.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

I am lucky...my wife purchases shoes for me all the time. I don't really care for anything without a 4" or higher heel (It's the heel that does it for me) and occasionally she comes home with a nice pair for me. I have some masculine looking 4" boots with block heel I wear everywhere except work, unless I am wearing my 4" patent black Hot Topic shoes (will be my avatar when allowed to upload one) which I have worn to the mall and 3 Halloween parties (but I was in femme for halloween - Goth chick). I haven't gotten brave enough to wear stilettos or non-black or brown shoes out in public. Wish I had remembered my pink peep toes 5" heels with ankle strap the second halloween party night...would have gone with my corset with the pink ribbon. My wife ordered me some knee high ballet boots but they haven't come in yet. 7-8" heel with toe pointed to the floor. If nothing else, they will stretch my feet out making higher heels more comfortable. Since I have been spending almost all my time in heels the past few weeks (and evenings 3-4 days a week prior to that-but in private) I have found I am much more comfortable in them and can walk better in my 5.5" sandals. I hope to get to where I can walk for hours in public in 6" spikes...but I have to get the nerve too! CJ

Like I said in another thread, they're great! Can be worn under or over leather pants, jeans, slacks or even bondage pants- everywhere, everyday! Since my silhouette is rather not-so-petite, I'm not so keen on stillettos- but chunky heels do the thing for me.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!